Chapter 24: History Class Part 2

Emma Pov:

Me and Jax are now in lesson sitting at the back as always, Jax loves sitting at the back of classes.We are in history with Mr Daly he looks quite similar to Mr Daly. Everyone loves him but he talks quite a lot in class, he is a awesome teacher. "Em I was wondering if you want to go on our first date tonight," Jax asks. I look at him and I can feel my cheeks blushing. Jax is staring at me he looks nervous, he looks so cute when he is worried. I lean towards him and kiss me and say "does that answer your question?" He smiles and kisses me again, "Emma Alosono do you know how amazing you are?" Jax saids. I smile at him we glaze in each other's eyes. THIS MOMENT IS PERFECT!

Maddie Pov:

I arrive to class late I don't really care, everyone looks me thinking am the teacher. Sophie have the biggest grin when she sees me but Katie have a face like a slapped ass. I sigh, I really can't care what Katie feels like. She is being a jeaslous bitch towards me and you know what she isn't a good friend. I take a seat behind Sophie and Katie,Sophie turns aroun and saids "Maddie we came finally I miss you so much." I smile at Sophie she was the always nicest person and great friend. Katie doesn't even say anything she is just texting on her phone. Sophie looks me than Katie and sighs, awkward silence between us. Mr Toomer the head of history comes in and saids "Miss Lee isn't here so you have a free period." Everyone cheers as soon Mr Toomer leaves class everyone literally runs away. Katie just storms away and leaves me and Sophie. We smile at eachother and link arms. MADDIE VAN PELT HEAD PANTHER AND SOPHIE THE FUNNIEST PERSON EVER!

Daniel Pov:

History was so boring, our teacher Mr Toomer left us than came back and said "when you finish you can go but put you exercise book on my desk so I mark your work." He leaves the classroom again. After he leaves most of the class get up, pick up their book and put it on the desk. Me,Diego, Andi,Olivia and her friends are only ones left in the classroom. Fifteen minutes later Andi and Diego are finished than Olivia's friends. "Olivia will be outside with the jocks so don't be too long." They walk away, Andi and Diego sigh. They walk outside the class and than Andi shouts "meet you in the canteen." It leaves me and Olivia, she turns around and looks at me. "Olivia I was wondering ummm if you would like go on a date with me," I ask. Am so nervous and am hoping she saids yes. She gets up from her chair puts her work on the desk, she walks right up to my table. I get up and put my work on the table, she watches me. I look at her, she looks at me and a massive smiles appears on both of our faces. "Daniel I would to go a date with you," Olivia saids. "Um awesome at the seven at seven o'clock than," I say. She smiles at me and saids "it is a date Daniel Miller." She asks for my phone and types in her number and I type my number into her phone. She saids "see you tonight Daniel Miller." She walks away and I just can't believe that happened. I can't wait for my first date with Olivia.

Emma Pov:

History was boring as our teacher kept on talking but I had Jax. HE IS PERFECT! His jet black hair, chiselled chin, sexy smile and of course his muscles. I CANT WAIT FOR MY FIRST DATE WITH JAX! Jax is taking me to the seven at o'clock perfect time and should be a perfect date.