Chapter 13: New School Day Part 2

Daniel Pov:

I arrive to school with roses, am going to give these to Emma. I walk into school with them, everyone girl are just staring at me. Gigi aka Miss Information comes to me with her crew, "hi my Gigi aka Miss Information am here with Daniel Miller who have some red roses for a special someone." I just smile at Gigi, than she starts asking questions without even letting me answer one. "Daniel why do have flowers?" "Oh have you Emma had a agrument so are you breaking up?" "Is is because the new boy Jax?" She turns to her camera people and says "I think this is the end for Demma so they may be a Jemma which also DANIEL MILLER IS SINGLE!" After that she goes and just smiles at me, Degio comes and just laughs. "You don't want to date Gigi she talks way to much." "Me and Emma had a agrument because I find out that she have her powers back, I was angry at her I didn't mean to lose her." Degio justs nods ands saids "she was scared to tell the truth but you both want to protect each other, it isn't over." I smile at Diego this is why he is my best friend.

Emma Pov:

Me and Andi arrive at school when everyone is just staring at me. Andi sighs and checks her phone, of course Gigi told the whole school of Demma breaking up. I see Daniel he look upset I want to hug him. SNAP OUT OF IT EMMA! Daniel broke up with you forget him but I can't. I ignore the staring and walk arm and arm with Andi to my first lesson which is Maths with Degio and him. I am still in love with Daniel Miller, WHY? I go to Maths which dad is teaching, I see Daniel and Diego waiting outside class, "hi Diego!" shouts Andi. Diego just smiles at her and me, Daniel turns around and saids "hi Andi ummm Emma these roses are for you am sorry" Daniel saids cheerful. He gives me the roses, I look a him. I feel like kissing and hugging him but than those words:"YOU LYING BITCH!" I can't be him, my hands are trembling. I rise my empty hand which is right and SLAP! Everyone is shocked and just stares at me, I shove the roses in Daniels face . I say "you broke my heart we are done DANIEL

MILLER!" Tears stream down my face, I run into class without looking back. I sit at the back of the class. Everyone comes into class waiting for my dad. Andi smiles at me and hugs me and whispers in my ear "it is ok Em am here and that was a pretty good slap." Me and Andi giggle at this, this is why I love Andi. Diego just stares at me but he smiles at me, he mouths to me: "it is ok we still love you Em you are the glitter queen." Daniel looks at me and again tears stream down my face. I can't do this anymore, I sit there waiting until I stop but I don't. Daniel looks at me and tears are falling down his face. The whole class wait for 10 mins for my dad but Mrs Dawns comes and saids "it is revision period you can stay in the classroom or go to the library." Most of the class leave and go to the library but me, Andi, Diego and Daniel stay in the classroom. Andi and Diego are talking about The Shark which is our swim team, "we need a new member as Mac left," Andi says. Andi had a massive on Mac but he moved away he still talk on the phone. Diego starts to tease Andi by saying " ANDI AND MAC SITTING IN THE TREE." " SHUNT UP DEIGO WHAT ABOUT YOU AND MADDIE!" That shunt Diego up, Daniel sighed and said nothing. There was a long awkward silence between us, I put on my ear phones. I hum ago with the songs like Taylor Swift shake it off. "I shake it off I shake it off." I think I was singing to loud as everyone looked at me, Andi and Diego laughing at me. Daniel said "you have a great voice." I smile at him but say nothing to him. I was so happy when the bell went. Break went quick and my other lessons zoomed past, I promised Andi I would come to The Shark meeting. "Hi Emmy I hear about you and Daniel so am signing up for swim team, Jax saids. "I will walk with you than because I promise Andi I would go." He smirk at me and we walk arm in arm towards the swimming pool. Daniel face was mortified.