Chapter 25: First Dates

Emma Pov:

After my last lesson literally run home, I can't believe it me and Jax are going on our first date. As soon I get home I pull off my school uniform and jumped in the bath. I have a nice bath cleaning myself from tip to toe. I clean my hair I decided to see coco shampoo, I grab a towel and wrap it around me.I dry my body off and put on my underwear and bra on. I comb my wet hair and dry it with a towel than with a hair dryer. After drying my hair, I comb my hair. I look at myself in the mirror, what should I do with my hair? Curl, straighten it or tie it up. I know what to do, plait it like Else's hair from Frozen. I plait my hair as nicely as I can, put some black pins to made it secure. I check myself in the mirror I look pretty cute. I smile, I take out some make-up. I put on some red lipstick, pink blusher and some gold eye-shadow. I paint my nails two colours, I chose a red lace dress which had quarter length sleeves team it up with a black belt which was put of the dress. Team the dress up with black leggings, gold necklace, gold rings, red and black bracelets. I look at my outfit, I was look AWESOME. Now I need a nice bag and a pair of shoes. I decide to use a small black side bag and black hi-tops. Am happy with my outfit, I check the time it is 18:30, half an hour to my date. I decide to take some selfies, one in the lounge, one in the kitchen and one in bedroom. I smile when I look at them, I look pretty HOT! I send them to Jax, I text me:do u like?? He text back so quickly, someone is looking very sexy. I can't wait only half an hour left. I smile and giggle, I feel my cheeks blushing brightly. I sit on the sofa and put on the TV, I wait until Jax comes. Oh I wonder what Jax is going to wear??

Jax Pov:

Am so excited for my date with Emma, she sent some pictures of her. She looks gorgeous, she is wearing a red lace dress. WOW! I had a bath, I spiked my hair as always. I look into the wardrobe. I pick out a red polo shirt with a pair of light brown jeans team it up with black combat boots and of course black leather jacket. I look nice, am happy with myself. Emma is a awesome girl and I really love her to pieces. I decide to make red roses and lilies they are favourite and the roses are for love.I check my phone to see the time it is 18:45. I have fifteen minutes until I have to meet Emma. I have the flowers in one hand, I check myself in the mirror one last time. I smile at myself, EMMA BETTE WATCH OUT!

Daniel Pov:

Am getting ready for my date with Olivia, I have a bath squeaky clean. I decide to wear a blue and green checkered shirt with blue jeans and green hi-tops. I spike my hair up, I smile at myself, am excited with my date with Olivia it will make me get over Emma. I check the time it is 18:47 I have some time to buy some yellow roses for her. There is a flower shop near the seven. I grab my coat, say good-bye to T3 and my parents. "Good luck Daniel," they shout.

Jax Pov:

I walk to Emma's house and knock on her door, am so nervous for tonight. She opens the door we kiss each other. "Em you look wow," I said, I couldn't take my eyes off my her.JUST WOW!

Daniel Pov:

I got some yellow roses and some Lindt chocolate, I hope she likes it. I walk into the seven Diego and Gigi are both working tonight. Diego grins when he sees me but Gigi is just shocked, I wave at them and take my seat on the table in the middle. I check my phone it is 18:55, Olivia texts me: am outside are u inside? I text back yeah u will see me, she comes in and looks nice. Olivia have the biggest grin on her face and hugs me. She is wearing a denim rolled sleeve t-shirt with red trousers with leopard print hi-tops with a black side bag. She looks cute, I give her the flowers and chocolates. She thanks me, Diego comes over and asks what to order. Olivia grabs my hand and squeezes it softly we just smile at each other.

Emma Pov:

Jax looks hot am just happy with him. He gives me the flowers which he asks for me to godly on the date. He grabs my hand and leads me away, I lock my door and walk to the seven. We just talk about our favourite foods and colours, my favourite colour is purple and his is black obviously. His smile is just gorgeous, I love Jax. We walk in the seven my smile goes away. I see Daniel with Olivia, he sees me and saids "Emma!" Olivia turns and saids "Emma and Jax." Jax saids "Danny boy and random girl." Diego saids "this is umm awkward. All four of us look at each other. WHAT THE HELL! What is happening? Why is Daniel with Olivia? This first date have turned to the best first date ever to the worst in less than couple of minutes. HELP ME!