Chapter 27: Adam needs a therapist and so do I.

*Bunker*

"Alright, I'll start from the top about all the shit you ladies and scanner types just witnessed." Azrael stated, slowly pacing back in forth. "That thing you saw earlier, was a genocidal god from a different dimension. I, on the other hand, travelled through different worlds and solved their problems. Which explains why I was out there to kill Bahamut."

After explaining this, all he got in response was just more silence than before from the androids. "Anyways... I now have his soul and took care of the machines in that factory. Oh, I nearly forgot to mention something. You shouldn't have to worry about the logic virus any longer, had that taken care of. So, all that aside, I'm gonna gonna head out to do some searching, any questions?"

Multiple hands were raised, causing Azrael to internally sigh while pointing at a random girl with a hand raised.

"Wh-..what did you mean by 'back door'?"

"If you don't want me to cause more mass panic, ask the commander." He responded before pointing at another unit.

"How the hell did you do all of that!?"

"It's a long story you don't wanna sit through, really." Now pointing towards one of the special units with the black armor on.

"What're you gonna do after you take care of the machines?"

"Well, I'm more than likely going to create a safe space dimension for every single fallen YoRHa soldier, including the prototypes, and chat while fixing them up. I'll also bring in the rogue ones and talk with them, before attempting to put them back in this military force." He responded, before pointing at another android at random.

"What about Pascal's village and the machines at the amusement park?"

"Wait, who's asking?" Azrael said, looking in the direction of where the voice came from.

"Uhhh, that'd be me sir." A few of the YoRHa members stepped out the way to reveal that it was none other than 9S that asked the question. "Oh, I'll just put them in a special place or do something simple for them. And no, I won't hurt or kill them." Reassuring the android, he felt that something was off... where's 2B?

Quickly sensing for her life force, she was apparently in the crowd among the the special armored units a few feet away from him.

'That's odd... why would she be wearing the armored suit this soon? Unless...'

"Commander, What did you plan on doing with the soldiers, if you don't mind me asking?" Glancing back up, White still had a distraught look for barely a second but recomposed herself.

"...Originally, I had planned on sending waves of soldiers to bring down the monstrosity and bring you and the red haired human here for interrogation. Though, given your reasons and what we witnessed; is there a possibility that you could do something regarding the damage at least?"

"I'll fix everything up... but, there's something I will say here. You all put up a good fight in the war against the machines, even though you were lacking in numbers and lost multiple friends or lovers. That also leads me to ask of every single android on the bunker." He said, looking around at the silent crowd who looked on in anticipation.

"I want all of you to stay here where it's safe, you're all strong but I'd rather not want any of you to end up dead; you've done enough so I'm stepping in." Normally, this would've resulted with the scanner types immediately questioning him with even the combat models questioning the audacity he had  for telling them to stay put; in other words, yelling at him.

However, the event they witnessed earlier had told them otherwise. "No objections? Great! I have another request for a flight unit and to see my friend, Adam."