Chapter 34: Someone call PETA

*Remnant, night time*

We now find our prince slowly stirring awake, now sitting up with a groan; pushing the blankets off of himself, he shook his head and felt his body somewhat soaked in sweat. "Two weeks...two fucking weeks, that's just perfect—wait, where the fuck am I...and what happened to my clothes?" Now waking up completely, he found that he was only in his boxers and appeared to be in a familiar but fancy bedroom.

"This feels like a girl's room, everything's a bluish color, snow outside of the window and this blanket makes me feel lazy, lots of pillows, and very spacey. Yep, I know where I am now." Stepping onto the floor barefoot, he stood up and stretched a little bit before attempting to search the bedroom for his royal outfit. Although, he did happen to notice the file appear besides where he was asleep at on the large luxurious bed.

"They must be somewhere in this place..." Voicing his thought out loud, he happened to hear someone approaching the door. Not bothering to wait, he flashed in front of it and turned the door handle and pushed slightly to see white hair first. "Oh finally you managed to wake up, you had the others worrying!"

"Not to divert from that, but how did I get here and why was I sleeping in your room, Cross dresser?" Azrael questioned Weiss, who merely folded her arms with an aggravated expression at the mention of being called that name. "Again with—you know what, I don't care. But for you being here in the manor, your lady friend being...A2, contacted my mother to come get us while you were out."

Weiss briefly explained, causing Azrael to move away from the door and sit back down for a moment. This prompted the heiress to pull the door open enough so she could walk in. "Uhhh, I really don't wanna have an awkward moment with you in here since I'm hardly wearing any—"

"I'd rather have a mental image of you like this, instead of having any memory that has to do with Yang or Blake, especially them dancing. Also on a side note," moving in and shutting the door quickly and quietly before turning around towards the slightly tensed up prince, "I don't understand why people on the internet try to justify that nonsense."

"I—I'm sorry, repeat that?" Azrael asked, processing what Weiss just said. "Disgustingly toxic people trying to justify or come up with reasons on why the idiot and Blake should be together? Believe me, it sounds crazy and I know." Before she could say another word, Azrael's eyes quickly flashed white, causing all time and space to be frozen in this universe.

"H-how does she know that....Writer, what the fuck is going on?!"

Well...How do I explain this exactly?

"Give me something at least!"

Okay, okay, I'll try my best to explain. With you being self aware, that rubs off on non self aware characters in each world you go in—

"Bullshit! I spent three months with Lelouch and C2 in their world, a month in the first world I'm now gonna have a hearing in, not even a whole day in NieR, and you're telling me that it's effecting this world when I hardly spent a month—"

It'd be great if you let me finish, jackass...what about Bleach? "What about that world?" Oh right...short end of the stick treatment, my bad. "Look, it's fine. Just finish explaining what's going on, man." Right, there was effects you didn't notice in each world you traveled to, and that goes without really saying.

But for this world, you came across a group of people that are just as self aware as you are. You met one of them just recently. "Wh—Darcia... so me coming into contact with her, made the people in this world more self aware to a point that they know they're owned by a dying company?"

When you put it like that, you're half right. There's a group of people here that are self aware just like you, effecting this place. "I feel like you confused both me and the audience. Plus, I feel like you're just fucking with me." Yeah...I was waiting for you to catch on. "Then tell me why this is all happening!"