Chapter 10: unlucky fullbringer

*Minutes later after JD explained about Yhwach and the Vandenreich, plus explaining the death of Ichigo's mother*

"Oh, this is rather troubling. The man sounds more dangerous than Aizen, that's for sure." Kiskue said while Uryu glanced over at JD who looked back in response.

"How do you know all this and was able to give Ichigo his powers back as if this is a casual day to you? Are you a Soul Reaper as well or a Quincy? But importantly, how did you or what motivated you to give him his powers back?"

The Quincy asked, causing the group to look at JD to answer the question. "I know a lot of things about you, I'm technically a prince of gods and existence, I can do many things. Plus I like helping good people." The group looked at him as if he grew a second head.

"Look, I'm grateful for you giving me my powers back but I don't believe any of that. Except for you being helpfu--" Ichigo was then cut off by JD who was slightly irritated.

"Kiskue is an ex captain of squad 12 and used to be part of squad 2, the stealth and punishment force and created the hogyoku. Yoruichi was the ex captain of squad 2 and stealth/punishment force. Uryu is someone you went up against and became friends with, also a Quincy.

Orhime has powers that reject time, Chad has powers in both arms, and you have powers of a soul reaper, Quincy, and hollow." JD explained before grabbing a chocolate candy and eating it. He then looked back up and saw everyone's mouth hanging open.

"So yeah, don't ask about how strong I am either. You don't wanna know." Everyone dumbly  nodded and accepted that. The Omni prince then saw a black butterfly appear from kiskue's hand and disappear.

For the next two hours, Ichigo was starting to get used to having his powers again by taking down hollows with his group. Speaking of groups, JD was currently at a certain building while apparently playing flappy bird.

*Cue OST: Dodo Dance -Bleach*

Noticing he was in front of the door, he tapped on it but accidentally destroyed it. "Sorry, sorry.  I'm here to have a word with you guys." He said, while looking at the group of fullbringers.

"You think you can just walk in here, destroy property and--" A redheaded girl was then cut off by JD already sitting at a counter next to a boy with blonde hair and a hat.

"Please dial it down, Riruka. Don't wanna lose your voice." He said, while now looking at a man with a black jacket who was reaching for his necklace but couldn't due to JD having an energy whip, wrapped around his wrist.

"Relax, I'm not a threat. I would've just blew the place up or whatever if I was." He then caught a blade without much effort and saw it was another man with a white collared shirt and scar.

The teen then let go of the two and let them regain their composure. "Ginjo Kugo, ex substitute soul reaper who was watching over Ichigo for a while."

Ginjo now had a surprised face but realized he wouldn't stand much of a chance. "I'm not an enemy, you want payback against the soul society. However, there's a bigger threat that we need to worry about."

JD then gave them the same explanation as he did with Kiskue and the others. "If he's that strong, why come to us? What can we do against someone like that?" Yukio asked, getting a mischievous look from JD.

"Even the zero squad might get fucked up." He muttered before shooting bursts of energy into everyone. "I upgraded all your fullbrings to be on par with a soul reaper captain. You will help the soul reapers. If not, I will kill every single one of you."