Chapter 4: Azrael's wrath

*Morning, Imperial palace*

The sun was beginning to shine over the imperial city/palace with people already doing their own thing. But, we currently find Azrael slowly opening his eyes that glowed silver momentarily.

He then felt Esdeath still asleep and using him as a body pillow. 'Tatsumi really had a bitch fit about this? Wow.' He thought to himself and blew some of her hair off his face. 'Alright, today is redemption day for you then I'll kill Honest, wild hunt, and chat with stylish.'

He then softly moved Esdeath's arms off of him and got off of the bed. "Well, at least I got her to question her beliefs. That aside, I might have an idea about today..." He muttered, pretending to be unaware that she was awoke the whole time.

"Morning, bluehead." He casually greeted, turning towards her. "I assume you're finally acting on your plan?" Esdeath asked, sitting up. "Maybe. Maybe not for today or another day. Besides, I said I'd take you out anywhere you want today."

Azrael then walked to her bathroom to take a shower since it'd make him feel a little bit human at least. "Wait, I got an idea." He then walked over towards the door leading to the hallway and opened it. He quickly motioned for Esdeath to come to him and that she did. "What is it?" She asked, then saw the mischievous look on the deity's face.

He flashed towards Wave's door way faster than Esdeath could see. "I didn't even see him move and... why am I even surprised about that anymore?" She muttered, already used to the fact that she doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of beating him.

Azrael then chanted something quickly before heading back to Esdeath. "Here, put this on and enjoy the show." She was then handed a pair of goggles and decided to put them on before giving the prince a skeptical look. After she put them on, she was able to see and hear Wave walk towards his bathroom while wearing pajamas.

After opening the door to walk towards his toilet to do his morning number two, the unexpected happened.

(Hahadavis reference)

"Get your shitty booboo ass on, you smell like a whole ass diaper!" Wave suddenly froze at the voice, still in the same position.

"Put ya whole body in the toilet, YOU GOT SHIT ALL UP YOUR BACK." Wave then looked at the toilet, not believing the fact that it's talking. "My guy, please back your wet booty up, WOOH SHIT. SHOULDN'T NO GROWN MAN BE SMELLING LIKE THAT." Wave was moving around, desperately having to use it.

"Big fella, take your whole ass off and throw the ass away! THIS IS A TOILET, BIG FELLA. NOT A SEWER." Currently, Esdeath was trying her hardest not to snicker but was failing at doing so.

"I'M NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN, BACK YOUR SALAMI SMELLING ASS UP YOU BLUE HAIRED CUCK." Wave was really starting to look desperate at this moment. "NEED TO WASH THAT ASS WITH BLEACH AND A LITTLE SIZE OF HOPE." "PULL UP YA PANTS, I'M TIRED OF SMELLING SHIT!" Esdeath was now beginning to laugh at the sailor's misfortune.

"YOU NOT GONNA PUT ME OUTTA COMMISSION, BIG FELLA. I'VE BEEN TAKING SHIT FOR YEARS!" the toilet yelled at Wave, "AIN'T NO HOPE FOR THAT ASS, SHIT ON YOURSELF AND GET YOU A NEW ASS!" Esdeath was currently cackling at what she heard and saw.

"Wait for it." Azrael said, sitting next to her. Back with Wave, he turned towards his bathtub and almost pulled his boxers off and grabbed the curtains but heard another voice unfortunately. "KEEP YOUR UNDERWEAR ON BIG FELLA, GET YO DIRTY ASS IN AND GET OUT."