I'll kill him

Alexa's POV

We left our house and sure the Christmas was perfect this year. Currently we are in the car driving back home. Mia and Andrew in front and me and Kevin in back seat.

Buzz buzzzz

I checked my phone only to see multiple messages from piece of shit. I mean Tristan.

Alexa please do me a favour.-T

I'll give you whatever you want.-T

I can also setup you with someone.-T

Cone on Alexa don't ignore me.-T

"Who is it So?"Kevin asked me.
"Umm it's just Li--Lina. "I answered trembling and he understood I'm lying. He snatched the phone from my hand to take a look at it.
We were still in the car so he never said anything after looking at the messages but he was upset for sure.
He kept my phone with him as more messages from that dickhead was buzzing.

After a long awkward and silent with only the sound of music we finally reached home. Mia was silent and so I assumed that dickhead is still messaging Mia.

"Alexa I want to talk to you come with me to my place."Kevin demanded.
I thought I'll explain the situation to Mia first but I never got a chance. Kevin took my hand and participate dragged me towards his house.
"Why were you fucking lie to me?"Kevin shouted and asked me while entering his bedroom and slamming the door behind.

"Umm Kevin I didn't want to ruin the Christmas. "I said calmly but I was dead scared seeing him so mad at me.

"You should have atleast told me."He said a little calm this time.

Ok boy you are now underestimating me. "And what would you have done back then" I said shouting at him," I would have told you and ruined the whole happy atmosphere around there. You and Andrew would have gone crazy after this."

"Ok I'm sorry Al. I over reacted."He said coming closer to me and hugging me.
"You better be"I said chuckling to change the heated atmosphere.
"I'll see you later babe. You should go home and rest."He said pecking my forehead.
I left there house and quickly made my way to Mia's room explaining her the whole situation.
___

Kevin's POV

After Alexa left my room I directly went to Andrew.

"Andrew there is something we need to discuss."
"What is it man.?"
"So you know some guy name Tristan is trying to chase Mia."
"Yeah I know, I was about to tell you to find him. He has been texting Mia for awhile. "

"Not only Mia drew he is even texting my girl to get back to her and the last message he sent to Alexa was 'You are a bitch' and she dosen't even know about and no one calls my girl with names. I'll kill him."
I was full of rage right now. What does that man think of himself chasing my bestfriend's girl and calling Al bitch.

"What the fuck.! Find that guy Kevin I won't let him live one more day now. This is getting too much for me to bare now."

"Sure." I replied and went out of his room to make some calls to my sources.

___

Alexa's POV

"Oh no Lex. I don't what they are gonna do but it doesn't seems good."Mia said after me explaining her whole Kevin reaction.

"You know what let's just listen to song's "I said wanting to ignore the tension.

I played someone you loved by Lewis capaldi-

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me
This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy
I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes
I fall into your arms
I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around

For now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved
**
We drifted to sleep.

______________________________________

A/N
Hello Readers
Sorry for late update.
I hope you guys like this chapter.
See yaa💕
_txnxi_💫