-22

jade took an uber home after her flight, she felt heavy hearted.
she unlocked her front door and it was left the way before she had gone to montana.
jade decided to clean up around her house, making sure that she cleaned every book and cranny.

she laid on her bed, looking up at the ceiling.
her eyes fluttered closed, falling into a deep sleep.

brandon's head hurt, he was thinking about jade.
emma was sound asleep in his arms, they both weren't satisfied without jade around.
brandon's eyes were glued to the ceiling until sunrise, he knew jade got back today but not sure what time.

he smiled at the thought of jade, then looked down at emma.
his daughter was always his source of happiness, throughout everything.
no matter what fights he had with lynn or hardships he had, emma was always there to put a smile on his face.

the doorbell had gone off and brandon slowly scooted away, so that emma wouldn't wake up.
he ran down the stairs and took a deep breath, hoping that it was jade.
brandon fixed his hair and his hand wrapped around the door knob, he opened it with a smile.

"hey j- nick?"
he was disappointed at who was at the door.
"hey b, i just wanted to come by and say that everything went alright. she's good and had an amazing time with her parents."
"aren't you tired? why are you here so early?"

brandon asked and nick shrugged, the two stood there in silence for a moment.
"i'm gonna go." nick said, quickly.
"yea, for sure." brandon closes his front door.

nick made his way over to jade's, only knocking on her door three times before she opened it.
"what?" she groaned.
"look i know you're tired but i mentioned your name and gave some people your contact information for this modeling stuff."

her eyes widened, "i didn't think you were being serious!"
she hugged nick, but he let out a sigh.
"look, jade i'm really sorry about the k-"
"it's not gonna happen again, i promise you."
she pulled away from the hug and took the papers from nick's hand.

"i'll check these out, thanks nick."
she said before closing the door, looking through her window.
when she looked at brandon's house, her heart skipped a beat.

maybe i should tell him.
he doesn't want history to repeat itself.
if i surprise him that would be great right?

jade put the papers down as she looked at her front door again, scared that what if she goes over and isn't wanted.
she walked out of her house, making sure to lock the door and walked to brandon's house.
knocking only once, the door swung open.

brandon stood there with a smile on his face, but jade immediately kissed brandon.
he pulled away for a quick moment, before connecting his lips with hers once again.
"i am in love with you." jade laughed.
"look, ive never met anyone like you and i see myself with you for a long time."

he smiled at his comment, "i never thought anyone would make me feel so high but here you are right in front of me, i couldn't be more happier. every little thing you do drives me wild and there's no touch, feeling, pleasure or pain that's anything like you. no breath, beauty, sound or sight that's ever made me feel the you make me feel."

jade wrapped her arms around him, trying to hold back her tears.
brandon felt secure, this woman had changed his life for the better.

she's just something different.
an amazing different.

·.·'¯'·.·authors note·.·'¯'·.·
hehehe