🎶Baths And Cuddles🎶

Mafuyu x Uenoyama

Mafuyu POV

It was finally the end of our first concert. We were currently backstage drinking water and making small talk.

"Mafuyu, I have to say, I thought that your voice would be lame when we first met" Haruki said smirking and laughing a little. I don't know if I should be offended or take it as a compliment so I just nodded and went back to looking at the guitar in my lap.

I didn't dare talk to Uenoyama. I wasn't afraid that things would be awkward or something, I just thought that he might hate me after the kiss. Besides, he was keeping his distance from me.

"Well, guys, I don't know about you, but I have a boyfriend to go home to. See you at practice" said Kaji and got up and left.

"Guys now that I think about it, I'm pretty exhausted too. You two have fun, whatever you guys plan on doing. Goodnight" he said and left as well. The part where he said "have fun, whatever you guys plan on doing" made me blush a little.

I sighed and got up.

"Well, I'm leaving too I guess. Goodnight, Uenoyama" I said and left the studio. I had been walking for about ten minutes when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Uenoyama running behind me. He came in front of me and tried calming his breath.

"What is it, Uenoyama-kun?"
"Do you hate me?"
"What? Why would I hate you?"
"I mean, I was the one kissing you earlier. And then you were all distant from me so I thought that maybe you were disappointed or even disgusted from me"
"Uenoyama, I-"
"No don't say it I don't want to lose the one person that made me feel emotions again"
"Uenoyama"
"What?"

I grabbed him by the collar and smashed our lips together closing my eyes. His eyes widened for a mere moment but then he responded, putting his hand behind my neck bringing us closer. Before we could get carried away, I pulled back and looked at him.

"It's the middle of the night, we are standing in the middle of the road. I think we should stop here and just go home" I said huffing.
"Yeah you're right. Come with me" he grabbed my hand and started walking in the opposite direction of where my house was.

"Hey, my house is that way" I almost whined.
"But mine is that way and you're staying the night at my house so shut up and just follow me!" he said grinning.
"O-Okay" I gave up and just followed him to his home.

We arrived in a big building about four or five floors.

"I'm on the fifth floor so prepare yourself. You're not afraid of heights or something right?"
"Nope" I said and smiled softly.

We went in and into the elevator. The ride up was slow but it was a comfortable silence not awkward like it was before.

"Also, I only have one bed so we either share or one of us takes the couch"
"I don't mind sharing. But if you do, I can take the couch"
"No, if you're okay then I don't mind"

The elevator finally came to a stop and we exited it. Thd hallway was silent, I mean of course, it was about 2 am. We arrived at his apartment and stepped in and turned on the lights.

His house was surprisingly clean and tidy.

"Why do you look so shocked?"
"Your house is clean"
"Of course it is dumbass, why wouldn't I clean it?"
"I don't know, you don't seem for the type of person that would clean"
"I'm not, but I also don't like living in a dirty apartment. Now shut up and follow me"

We walked further in and went to his bedroom.

"Okay do you wanna shower first or do you want me to go first?" he asked and looked at me.

"You go ahead, I can go second" I answered and sat on his bed.

"Okay, make yourself at home" he said and went to his bathroom.

I sat for a little looking around his room and then went outside to look around his apartment. It was small, cozy, easily fitting another person in here. It smelled of Uenoyama.

"Mafuyu, where are you?" I heard Uenoyama's voice. I turned around and went in the hallway where he stood in only a towel. My eyes widened as I took his body in. His abs were visible and his biceps were huge to say the least.

"Like what you see, Mafuyu?" he said with a smirk and walked towards me and pinned me on the wall. My breathe hitched as his face went to my neck and started leaving kisses on it. He found my sweet spot and I almost melted. I hadn't felt like this in a long time. He started sucking, licking and biting that part leaving a nice hickey for everyone to see. He picked me up and smashed his lips on mine. I pulled back and stopped him.

"I have to shower too, you know" I whispered and looked him in the eye.

"Okay, but when you come out of that shower, prepare yourself" he whispered then kissed one more time the hickey making me whimper and he let me down.

I walked in the bathroom and quickly got undressed and went into the shower. I turned that water to the cold side and started washing myself. Thoughts started swarming my mind and I couldn't help it. My head started to hurt and I fell down. My head hit the door but thankfully no blood.

"Mafuyu? Are you okay?" Uenoyama's voice called at me but I was too weak to answer.

"Okay I'm coming in!" he said and I heard the door open. He opened the shower door and saw me.

"Mafuyu! What happened?! Talk to me!" his panicked voice reached my ears but I couldn't answer. I just grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Okay, I'm getting you out of here" he said and I felt his arms wrap around my body. He picked me up bridal style and I curled at his hug, letting his warmth engulf me. I felt myself being lowered and then my back hit the mattress of his bed.

"I'll get you some clothes" he said and left my side for a little. He came back and put the boxers then the shorts and lastly a t-shirt.

"U-Uenoyama?"
"What is it?"
"Thank you"
"You don't have to thank me, Mafuyu" he said and threaded his fingers through my hair.

"Don't do that, you're making me sleepy"
"That's what I'm trying to do. Sleep and we will talk tomorrow"
"No, I want cuddles"
"Okay" he got in behind me and draped the cover over our bodies and hugged me. I turned around and snuggled my nose against his chest, breathing in his intoxicating smell.

"Thank you, Uenoyama"
"Don't mention it, Mafuyu. Sleep" he said then went back to playing with my hair.

"Goodnight, Uenoyama-kun"
"Goodnight, Mafuyu"

His lips on my forehead was the last thing I felt before sleep consumed me.

Woah, I uploaded two days in a row. I can't believe myself!

So yeah, I hope you liked the chapter a little Mafuyama to bless your day :)

And yeah, I may upload a second chapter today but I don't know, we'll see :)

And yeah that's it, see you on the next one!

Mamba out!