🔥Sleepover🔥

So guys this will be my first character x reader one and it was a request so I hope you like it. :)

Haikyuu / Sakusa Kiyoomi x reader

Side note: Y/N -> Your name

Y/N POV

It was finally here. The match that everyone was waiting for.

MSBY Black Jackals VS Schweiden Adlers

Both the teams were standing at the two ends of the court as they looked at each other.

You could feel the tension between the two teams as the referee was ready to blow the whistle.

I looked towards Kiyo, seeing him stand there looking determined as ever.

The referee blew the whistle and the teams assembled. I looked towards my friend again and waved at him to get his attention.

He looked at me and I smiled and gave him two thumbs up as I yelled "GOOD LUCK KIYO!". He smiled softly at me and then the match began.

~~~time skip because I'm bored :)~~~

The match was finally over with the MSBY winning, of course.

I jumped up and down and then I ran down the stairs and out of the stadium. I was waiting for the team to come out and surprise him.

After a few minutes they were exiting the building.

"KIYOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled and ran towards him and engulfed him into a hug. I heard him laugh and he hugged me back.

I pulled back after a little and looked at him beaming.

"You did so good out there! I'm so proud of you!" I said and pulled down his mask to pinch his cheeks.

"Y/N, you're embarrassing me" he sighed.

"I am your best friend I have every right to embarrasse you" I said smirking and turned around, seeing the rest of the team looking at me as if I had grown a second head.

"Uh, Y/N-san was it?" Hinata said. Yes I knew their names.

"Yeah" I nodded smiling.

"You hugged him" he continued pointing at Kiyo behind me.

"And he hugged you back" continued Bokuto.

"Yeah why are you all so surprised?" I asked as if stating the obvious.

"He never let's anyone approach him, let alone hug him" said Bokuto.

"We've been friends for the past 15 years. I think I have the right" I stated with a deadpan expression on my face.

"Oh, okay then. Gomen'nasai. So, I'm Bokuto and this is Hin-"

"I know who everyone is. Bokuto, Hinata, Atsumu, Oriver, Meian, Inunaki, Tomas" I said pointing at each of the people I stated. They looked shocked at first.

"Kiyo told me your names don't worry I ain't stalking you or something" I said laughing making Kiyo face-palm his face. I smiled and got out my antibacterial gel from my jacket and handed it towards him smiling.

"You know me so well" he said smiling.

"I know I do. Okay so the sleepover is still on right?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah" he nodded and handed me the gel back.

"Guys, do you wanna come too? The house is big enough to fit basically everyone" I said smiling.