✨Affection✨

Sakusa x Atsumu

Sakusa's POV

I was currently in the mafia's headquarters and walking towards Bokuto's office. Bokuto is the leader of our Mafia and my personal best friend.

"If it's anyone other than Akaashi or Sakusa enter in three minutes!" Bokuto said behind the door after I knocked.

I chuckled and walked in, seeing a half naked Bokuto siting on his chair.

"Jesus lord why do you always take off your shirt?!" I scold him as I walk in.

"Sakusaaa my brooo! To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you in my office? You don't come in here very often" he laughs and gets up, going for a hug which I immediately dodge.

"Oh right, germaphobic" I rolled my eyes as he went to sit on his chair.

"I need to ask you a favor" I said and looked him straight in the eye.

"A favor? I'm not used at those from you... What for?" he raises his eyebrow and I sigh, contemplating if it's the right thing to say.

Fuck it, I'll do it.

"I wanna propose to Atsumu tonight and wanted to take the day off to prepare psychologically. And since it's the fireworks festival I thought I'd combine them..." I looked at him to see his mouth agape.

"You're gonna propose to Atsumu..."

I nod my head.

"In the fireworks festival..."

I nod my head once again.

"BROOOOOOOOOO!" he yells and before u could comprehend it he was... Hugging me?!
I immediately grab him and flip him over so he was on the ground.

"THE FACT THAT YOU'RE MY BOSS DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO HUG ME!" I yell at him while pointing my finger at him.

He just laughed and got up.

"If it was anyone else who did that I would've immediately killed them but you made me happy so you get away this once" he points his finger at me as he dusts off his pants.

"Well, I'm going to give you guys the day off"

"No, not him too! We don't want him to find out! Just send everyone off a little earlier to not make it look too suspicious."

"Fine fine. Good luck!" he gave me a thumbs up and I nodded walking out of his office.

I walked down the empty hallway and turned left, going to the secret passage and pressing my palm on it. It slowly opened and I looked around before walking in, the door closing immediately behind me. I went down and immediately came out in the parking lot, going to my bike and leaving the building.

~time skip~

It was finally 8 and that meant that in a few minutes Atsumu would get here. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror, seeing my black yukata.

I nodded and then I heard the keys on the door.

"Omi-kun, I'm home! Are you here? I didn't see your bike when I left" his voice rang in the house.

"I'm in the bedroom!" I shouted back and heard his footsteps, before the door opened.

"Omi-k-" he stopped midway as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"What are you looking at? Put your yukata on, we have to go to the fireworks festival!" my voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Oh right! That's today!" he realized and changed as I sat there. Damn it, he's gonna be a Sakusa as well in a few hours...

"Omi-kun, let's go" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him and I trailed my eyes over his body. The dark red and gold yukata really suit him perfectly.

"Stop ogling me and let's go! We're gonna miss the fireworks!" he grabbed my hand and led me out of the house. Despite him holding my hand, I didn't feel disgusted.

It's time you get used to this, Kiyoomi...

The ride in the car was filled with Atsumu's voice blabbering about how annoying his brother is, about the new victim he beat up with Hinata, how Bokuto was always by Akaashi's side...

Thank God he didn't ask suspicious around him...

We finally arrived at the spot I had chosen for the occasion, a small opening on the side of the woods, the city's lights illuminating beneath us.

"Wow, Omi, this is... Absolutely breathtaking!" he spoke excitedly as he looked at me and flashed a smile at me.

"Glad you like it" I said in my usual nonchalant voice to not arouse suspicion.

We sat down and Atsumu laid back and looked up.

"Neh, Omi, I know that you'll probably say no, but the stars are really pretty from here. Wanna lay down with me and stargaze?"

I looked up at the sky and sure enough the stars looked especially pretty tonight.

"Sure" I shrugged my shoulders and laid down next to him. We watched the stars, not saying anything, as we still held hands until we heard the booming sound of the fireworks.

We sat up and looked at the sky, seeing the different color lights paint the night sky. I looked back at Atsumu, his eyes sparkling like a small kid while watching the fireworks.

Damn it, he really is beautiful...

I took a deep breath and sat up, grabbing Atsumu's attention as he turned his head towards me.

I sighed and got down on one knee, taking the ring out of the small pocket I had sown in the yukata's sleeve.

"Atsumu? Would you like to become a Sakusa?" I asked and pulled out the ring, a small gold ring with the date we first met engraved in it and written in Latin numbers with tiny diamonds, with another diamond siting on the top.

His eyes widened and his mouth opened as he covered it with his hands and tears started flowing down his face.

"Kiyoomi, YES!" he yelled and immediately jumped on top of me, hugging me tight. Not that I minded. Not anymore.

He pulled back and looked at me with tears on his face as he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him tight.

He pulled back after a few minutes for air and sighed, as he looked at me with a satisfied smile.

"You're finally mine" he whispered and smiled at me. I smiled back as I sat up with him in my lap. I took his hand and slipped the ring on and slightly caressed it.

"Sakusa Atsumu. I like it" I smiled at him as he connected our foreheads and held my cheeks, the fireworks illuminating our silhouettes in the dark.