✨Jersey✨

Sakusa x Atsumu

Sakusa POV

I had just finished cleaning the bathroom. Damn, I love the smell of clean. Ik I'm weird don't judge.

I got out and placed the cleaning supplies on the cabinet before flopping on the couch.

"Omi-kun? I need to ask you something" Atsumu's voice was heard from the stairs and I turned around and my eyes widened.

Atsumu, in nothing but my jersey and a pair of boxers. Holding his phone to find something.

"Atsumu? What do you think you're wearing?" I asked with a strained voice.

"Your volleyball jersey. I hope you don't mind" he said and fiddled with the end of the t-shirt. Damn you Atsumu don't make it so hard to resist!

"Are you mad at me?" he asked and bit his bottom lip as he looked me in the eye.

OH THAT'S FUCKING IT!

I growled and got off the couch and stalked towards him, pinning him against the wall making his gasp.

~lemon bitches be careful!~

"Babe you can't expect to look like a snack and hope that I won't devour you" I said between neck kisses. I found his sweet spot and he moaned softly. I smirked and started leaving hickeys all around his neck as I picked his up and carried him to the bedroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and started kissing down his neck. He moaned softly and started grinding on my lap making me groan and flip us around and pushed him up towards the head of the bed.

I took of my sweatpants and boxers then took of his boxers, leaving the t-shirt on.

"Wait, what about the jersey?" he asked panicked and I smirked as I came close to his face.

"I'm gonna leave it on. You look sexy in it" I breathed and kissed him softly on the lips first, then his jaw, down to his neck and then lower towards his member.

I kissed softly his inner thighs then started leaving hickeys, making him let out a high-pitched moan and shut his eyes.

"O-Omi-k-kun...s-stop the..aaah...teasing" he said in between gasps and moans. I smirked satisfied with his reaction and went to his member, kissing lightly first the tip then the sides.

He whined and pushed his hips upwards and I decided that this was enough teasing. I took him full in my mouth and started suckinv fast and he arched his back and yelled out.

"OMI-KUN! PLEASE DON'T STOP!" I smirked his reaction and went up to his tip, first swirling my tongue around it, then suck it hard and then graze my teeth over it.

"Oh...ah...fuck...yeah" he moaned and grabbed my head and held it in place before starting fucking my mouth. I chocked and tears came to my eyes but I stayed in place nevertheless. He groaned and finally came in my mouth with a high-pitched moan. I pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"Someone's about to get punished" I growled at him and glared at him.

"Wh-wh-what? Why?" he stuttered out.

"Who said that you are allowed to fuck my mouth?" his eyes immediately widened and he whimpered.

"I'm sorry Omi-kun, I couldn't help myself. I promise I won't do it again!"

"Okay, but that doesn't mean that you won't get punished. I'm just going to be a little more resilient" I smirked and flipped him on his stomach as I pulled of my boxers.

"I won't go back, so don't hold your screams back either" I whispered in his ear and thrust into him without warning him. He screamed and arched his back.

"That's it baby, scream for me" I groaned and started pounding into him, as he kept screaming and moaning my name. Suddenly his screams started getting higher as I found his prostate.

"Come on baby, tell the whole fucking building who you belong to" I groaned and hit his prostate on purpose.

"AHH...OMI-KUN! I BELONG TO OMI-KUN! AAAAHHHHH" he yelled and I smirked as I looked down at my jersey as it clung tight on his back from the sweat.

"Aaahhh....fuck! Omi-kun I'm coming! Ahh...lease don't...ah...stop" he groaned as I felt him tighten around me.

"Fuck Atsumu I'm coming inside!" I groaned as I struggled to thrust into him.

"Aahh...fuck..yes...come...inside...me...ah... Omi-kun" I smirked then groaned as I came inside him. He left another high-pitched moan and came on the sheets and my jersey.

~~~okay that was it guys~~~

I pulled out and flopped on top of him. I heard him breathe heavily and I turned around and laid next to him. He turned around and looked at me lazily.

"That was amazing" he whispered and I hummed in response as I looked back at my jersey.

"Sorry if I went too rough. I just don't like other people dominating me" I chuckled and smiled at him.

"Nah it's fine. I should wear your jersey more often if that means that we get to fuck" he smirked and I laughed.

"I think it suits you. I like it" I traced my fingers over his shoulder blades and he shuddered.

"I like it too. It smells like you" he said embarrassed and turned his head around. I laughed and turned his head towards me again, leaning in and kissing him softly. I pulled back and looked at him.

"Marry me" the words left my mouth before I could think, not that I didn't mean it.

"Wait, you mean it?!" he asked shocked and his eyes widened.

"Yeah why not? I know I'm not the most tolerable person ever and I may be a clean freak 24/7 but I also know that I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. So? What do you say?" I confessed and looked at him blushing.

"OMI-KUN YES!" he screamed and jumped on me, hugging me tight and kissing me passionately on the lips. I kissed back and hugged him tight. He pulled back and looked at me with tears streaming down his face.

"I love you so much" he whispered.

"I love you too" I said smiling then turned around towards my nightstand and pulled out the ring I had gotten for him. It was a simple gold ring with little diamonds on it and on the center one small black diamond. I took his hand and slipped the ring on it.

"You're officially Atsumu Sakusa" I said and kisses the ring.

"Kiyoomi, this is beautiful" he whispered and hugged me again.

"Come on, let's go to bed beautiful" I whispered and kissed his head. He nodded and flopped down, hugging me with his head on my chest.

"Good night, Omi-omi, I love you"

"Goodnight, Atsumu, I love you too"

Ayo! Sakuatsu cheeeeck!

So, I was planning to make this only into a lemon but it would be too small so I thought "fuck it, marriage proposal it is" and yeah here it is.

Also, this is probably the dirtiest lemon I've even written with so much dirty talk and dominant vibes like ngl, I kinda got turned on. A little. 😳

So yeah, I hope you liked it and see you on the next one guys! Also, if you wanna request something just leave it in the comment section.

Eva out!