✨Sleepover✨

Okay guys, I know this is a weird ship but I wanted to try it out so yeah. May turn lemon. I'll think about it. Enjoy.

Sakusa x Bokuto

Sakusa POV

I had just gotten out of the bathroom and was probably just going to go to sleep. Until I heard a knock on the door.

Oh shit.

I opened the door and there stood Bokuto with a huge smile on his face.

"Heeeeeey Sakusaaaaa!" he yelled and tried hugging me but I quickly dodged.

"What do you want at my house in this ungodly hour Bokuto?"

"Well, Atsumu and Hinata are gonna sleepover and I wanted to go too but Atsumu said that he wanted to confess to Hinata and he didn't want me there so I thought that maybe we could sleepover! So can we sleepover pretty please?" he finished explaining and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine, what do you wanna do?" I sighed and he immediately smiled.

"THANK YOU SAKUSA! IT'S TIME FOR MOVIE!" he yelled and flopped on my couch.

"At least don't be too noisy, I don't wanna wake up my neighbors" I sighed and walked towards him.

"Were watching an adventure!" he said smiling as I sat down and saw that he had chosen jurassic park.

"We ain't sleeping tonight!" he said in a sing-song voice and pressed the play button.

I shook my head and just sat back next to him and we watched the movie. With Bokuto commenting E V E R Y T H I N G.

The movie was over and I tried getting up when I heard Bokuto's snores next to my ear.

I looked towards him bewildered but I instantly calmed down when I saw his sleeping face. So peaceful.

His mouth was open and a little drool had fallen on my shirt but I didn't really mind. Not in this moment. Not from him.

I carefully picked him up and laid him down on the couch properly. I got him a pillow and a blanket, throwing the blanket over him, before picking his head up and putting the pillow in its place.

His hair was surprisingly soft and I couldn't help but play with it. I sat down on the floor and started playing with his hair and smiled softly. Damn it he's making me feel all warm and fuzzy! Damn it why did I have to fall in love with him.

"Sakusa?" he whispered and opened his eyes. I immediately pulled my hand away and looked away embarrassed.

"Why did you stop? Keep doing it, I likes it" he whispered and closed again his eyes. I tentatively put my hair back in his hair and massaged it softly.

"Ugh, Bokuto. If only you knew how much I like you" I whispered and smiled a little at his sleeping figure. After a little I started getting tired and stood up but Bokuto grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"If you want me to know how much you like me then you better show me!" he exclaimed seriously.

My eyes widened but I then smirked and crawled on top of him.

"As you wish, Bokuto" I whispered in his ear and bit his earlobe a little, he gasped softly and threaded his fingers through my hair.

~and the lemon begins!~

I went to his neck and started kissing and licking all over it as I left hickeys wherever I  could.

He moaned and tugged at my shirt before he pulled it off of me and threw it somewhere. Not that I cared.