🔥Night Time🔥

Lan Zhan x Wei Ying

Might turn lemon, imma put warnings if it does.

Wei Ying POV

We had finally exterminated the spirits at the village. It was getting more tiresome day by day and the spirits didn't seem to lower.

I breathed heavily as I patted Wen Ning's shoulder.

"You did good, Wen Ning. Time to rest" I smiled at him and played my flute as Wen Ning dissapersed.

"Now, where did Lan Zhan go?" I questioned loudly as I looked around. We had started fighting the spirits together but at some point we got separated.

I looked around and when I didn't find him, that's when I got worries. Like come on, he belongs in the Lan sect he can't die that easily!
.
.
.
Right?

I jumped up and onto a tree to have a better view and looked around. It was quite dark but I suddenly got a glimpse of white a few feet away so I immediately went there.

And sure enough he was lying there, his kimono was red on his stomach and he was barely conscious.

"Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan!" I ran towards him and knelt next to him as I tried to keep him awake.

"Lan Zhan! Stay awake for me!" I was screaming by now but I didn't really care. We were alone in the woods anyways.

I picked him up and turned around, walking to the nearest cave I could find. I laid him down softly and took off his kimono carefully.

As I took off the last layer my eyes widened. The wound was huge. I sighed and focused at the task in hand, putting my hands over the wound and starting the healing spell that they had taught us back at the cloud recess.

It took a lot of time but finally the wound had closed and I heaved heavily as I fell on my hands, my vision getting blurry.

I kept my eyes open a little more as I finally took of the strip on my head and wrapped it around it. As soon I was done I fell down, laying on his lap as I fell unconscious.

~time skip~

I slowly gained consciousness and looked around remembering last night's events. It was still dark outside and I looked around, seeing that I was in the same cave but deeper inside.

I looked down, but expecting to see Lan Zhan when...

WHERE IS LAN ZHAN?!

I shot up and looked around the cave. No sign of him.

I shot up and ran outside trying to find him when I realized that we were near some hot springs. I immediately took off to there, knowing him he's probably there.

I reached the springs and sure enough there he was, his hair floating on the water as he swam around.

"Lan Zhan! Don't you dare scare me like that again!" I yelled as I walked towards the edge of the spring. He turned around looked at me.

"You're finally up, you've been sleeping all day" he said and my eyes widened.

"I slept a whole day?!"

"Yeah, I woke up in the evening but you were sleeping too soundly and didn't wanna wake you up" he explained and I nodded.

Then I got an idea. :)

I took off my clothes as well, setting them next to Lan Zhan's and got in the spring, swimming towards him.

"Also, I think that I should thank you for the healing spell. It took its toll on you but I'm really grateful for it. Thank you" he said and smiled softly at me.

I smiled back and nodded, it wasn't common to see him smile.

"But, you know, you have been neglecting your duties as my husband..." I trailed off and wrapped my arms around his neck looking up at him with puppy eyes.

He smirked a little and grabbed my thighs, hoisting me up as he kissed me roughly and hungrily. I kissed back, melting into the kiss as his hands went to my ass, making me gasp.

~~~lemon~~~

I felt his fingers in my entrance and inhaled sharply as he inserted them in one go.

"Shhh, relax, it will be fine" he whispered in my ear and kissed below it, making me instantly relax, as his fingers scissored me slowly.

"Lan... Zhan... Please... I need more" I panted between moans as I rested my head on his shoulder.

His fingers left me and before I could even whine he plunged inside of me, making me arch my back and scream, as my eyes widened and I teared up.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can hold back anymore" I heard him whisper as he started picking up pace, making me moan uncontrollably, my tongue hanging out as he fucked me senseless.

"Damn it Lan Zhan I'm c-" before u could even finish my sentence the knot in me unraveled as I came, arching my back even more. I panted as Lan Zhan stopped moving inside me.

"Are you okay?" I slowly nodded my head, looking at him and kissed him.

"Round two then" he smirked and swam towards the edge of the lake. He turned me around so that I was floating on my chest and my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Hold tight, we don't want you drowning or falling in the water" he said and I immediately grabbed the edge, as he plunged into me once more

~~~

After that I don't know how many times we did it. We kept rejoicing our bodies together.

Again...

And again...

And again......

And finally after seven exhausting rounds of sex, we stopped. We had reached a clearing in the woods where you could see the stars and could actually lay down.

"Where do you even find so much sex drive?! My ass and hips are sore!"

"Sorry, it's just, hearing you moan and scream my name makes me want to have sex with you even more"

I laughed as I looked up at the sky, when I felt Lan Zhan's hand grab mine. I didn't say anything, nor did I turn towards him, I just closed my eyes and laced our fingers together. He turned towards me and hugged me tight, my head on his chest as he slowly threaded his fingers through my hair.

"Sleep tight my love"

"I love you Lan Zhan"

"I love you too, Wei Ying"