✨Wishes✨

Bokuto x Akaashi

Akaashi's POV

"AAAAAKAAAAASHIIIIII!" Bokuto's voice boomed through the hallway and I turned around, colliding with him.

"What is it, Bokuto-san?" I sighed as I grabbed his offering hand and getting back on my feet.

"My science teacher said that it'll be raining stars tonight! Wanna go see them together?" he asked with shining eyes making me blush slightly at the idea that we will be stargazing together.

"S-Sure, Bokuto-san, whatever you want" I said and looked down.

"Okay I will come by your house tonight! Come on let's go!" he said and grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the gym.

Damn you Bokuto, why are you making it so hard for me to get over you?

~~~time skip after vb practice, cause I'm lazy :) ~~~

We were in the locker room as we were getting ready to head home.

"AAAAAKAAAAASHIIIIII!" yelled once again Bokuto.

"Bokuto-san, you don't have to yell, we're literally 1 meter apart" I sighed and he smiled softly.

"Gomen, Akaashi. I was thinking, my biology teacher gave me extra homework because I'm horrible at it and I thought that maybe you could help? Pretty please?" he said, his lip pouting and looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Okay, Bokuto-san, I'll help you" I mean, of course I agreed bc: 1) I get to spend extra time with Bokuto and 2) how can you say no to his puppy face?

"Yay! Thank you Akaashi!" be yelled and tackled me into a hug, sending us both to the ground. I melted a little into his hug before he pulled back and he pulled us both on our feet.

"Okay let's go!" he grabbed my hand and started walking towards his house. We got there and started working on the tasks.

"Ugh, biology is horrible" he whined and dropped his head on the book.

"Bokuto-san, if you don't get a good grade at biology, you won't be able to come to the nationals with us. Now shut up, get your head of the book and tell me which microorganisms aren't affected by antibiotics and why" I said with the sternest voice I could master.

"Uhm, bacteria?" he sorta asked.

"BOKUTO!"

That's basically how we spent the rest of the time, me trying to teach him biology and him, being his stubborn ass (but a nice ass), finally learning the chapters.

"Now let's do this again, which microorganisms aren't affected by antibiotics and why?" I asked trying to stay calm. We have been stuck at this part for the past 45 minutes.

"If you answer correctly, we'll stargaze together okay?" I asked trying to motivate him.

"Uhm, viruses because they are endocytic parasites" he said and looked cautiously at me.

"YES! YOU FINALLY GOT IT!" I yelled and jumped up grabbing him with me and hugging him.

"Wait I did?!"

"YES YOU DID!"

"AAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAASHIIIIIIIIIIII!" he yelled as we hugged and jumped up and down.

After we calmed down we were lying on his bed trying to catch our breaths.

"I still can't believe it. I actually learned it" he said and laughed.

"You don't know how proud I am of you right now" I said and looked next to me and smiled at him. He beamed and yawned.

"Come on, sleep, we still have time until the star rain" I said.

"Okay, wake me up when we have to go. I want to show you a place" he yawned and fell asleep. I smiled at him and then yawned. I turned around, grabbing my phone and setting an alarm for 9 pm then, I fell asleep too.

~~~time skip, again, gomen'nasai!~~~

"Come on, Bokuto-san, time to go" I said and pushed his upper part of the body, but he didn't even wake up.

"Come on, Bokuto!" I said a little louder but he just turned his head from the other side still asleep.

I sighed and got up and downstairs, taking a huge bowl and filling it with water before going upstairs again.

"Last chance" I said but no reaction. I sighed once again and threw the water on him.

He yelled and shot up breathing heavily and looking around.

"You weren't waking up" I said simply.

"Aaaakaaaashiiii" he whined.

"Just change some clothes it's not a big deal"

"Ugh, fine!" he said and got up, still pouting and took of his t-shirt, making me blush as I ease contact with his well-shaped body and abs.

He changed and then we left.

"By the way, you said that you wanted to show me a place before you fell asleep"

"Oh yeah I know, we're going there right now" he said and the rest of the walk was silent. We were put of the city by now and we were walking up the mountain.

He finally stopped and turned towards me smiling and then he came behind me and closed my eyes.

"I'm taking the lead from here" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver and nod.

We started walking again and suddenly I felt something soft beneath my feet.

"I'll open your eyes, you ready?" he asked again and I nodded. He took of his hands and I looked around, taking in the scenery.

"Bokuto-san, it's beautiful" I said and turned towards him to see him blushing and scratching the back of his neck.

"Th-Thanks" he said and he came to me and grabbed my hand. We looked up at the sky as the first stars started falling.

"Make a wish, okay?" he whispered and I nodded.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes.

'I wish to always be by Bokuto-san's side, whether as a friend or more' I said in my mind and opened my eyes, coming face to face with Bokuto.

"What is it, Bokuto-san?" I asked and he looked down.

"I'm sorry for this" he whispered and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine as he held my cheeks.

I melted into the kiss, as I wrapped my hands around his neck and moaned softly as his tongue fought my own. I pulled back for air and put my head on his chest as I breathed heavily.

"Why did you apologize?" I asked and looked up at him. "I liked it, you know"

"Wait, you did?" he asked shocked then smiled at me. "Then, will you, Akaashi Keiji, do me the honor of being my boyfriend for the rest of our lives?"

"Well, not for the rest of our lives" I said and his face dropped. "We'll get married one day and I'll be your husband after that" I continued and he looked at me shocked once again before kissing me.

"My wish came true, Bokuto-san. I love you" I whispered in his ear and hugged him tight.

Ayo! New chapter cheeeeck!

So, I've been on a bokuaka mood lately like, they're my current otp and I thought "I gotta write something abt it!" and yeah here you go.

Btw I'm a sucker for romantic shit and yeah.

Also, who do you guys think is a bottom? I think they're a switch but idk, gimme your opinion bc it's super fucking important for my next bokuaka fanfic.

And yeah that's it, see you on the next chapter guys!

Eva out!