❄️On The Motorcycle❄️

Okay so I saw this really cute fanart on instagram and got inspired so yeah, this'll be lemon :)

Otabek x Yurio

Yurio POV

"YURIOOOOOO!" Otabek yelled and slammed my door open making me scream and fall of my bed. He laughed and I sat up.

"Beka I swear to God if you scare me like that one more time I'll destroy your bike" I said and got up, cursing as I rubbed my butt. Damn you Beka!

"You wouldn't dare! Not after I just got it fixed!" he said smirking and walking inside, closing the door behind him.

"Well, because of you my butt hurts now!" I said and he smirked.

"Well, it's my speciality to make you yell and make your ass sore" he whispered and I blushed and looked away. Damn it Beka don't get me horny now!

"Okay were going for a ride! I missed my baby and I have to show you something" he said and pulled me up and out of my comfy bed.

"Fine, whatever, I don't have anything better to do anyways" I huffed out in annoyance and put on my sneakers and grabbed my phone.

We got out the house and onto Beka's bike.

"Hold tight it's gonna be a long ride" he warned and handed me the helmet. I put it on then just enjoyed the ride there.

"Yurio? We're here" Beka's voice brought me out of my thoughts and I took of the helmet.

I looked around and my jaw fell open slightly at the view in front of me. Rows of mountains covered my vision and a huge waterfall a few feet away.

"You like it?" Beka whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

"I love it" I whispered and felt his lips on my neck kissing softly.

"You know, I've never had sex on my bike" he breathed on my ear and I shivered as my eyes closed.

"Come on were changing positions" he said and sat me so that I was in front of him with my back on his chest.

"Please fuck me" I whispered and I heard him hum in response.

~~~lemon bitches!~~~

"As you wish, kitty" he whispered again and kissed the back of my neck and he took of my t-shirt in one swift move. I gasped as his hands came around my body and started playing with my nipples, pinching and twisting them.

He kissed around my neck and started leaving hickeys making me let out a high-pitched moan. I started grinding on him, making him groan and bite my neck harshly.

"Fuck...Yurio...I can't hold back any longer" I heard him say and push me forward. He took of my sweatpants and boxers and quickly thrusted two fingers inside of me. I screamed and arched my back as he started scissoring me and stretching me.

"Ah...B-Beka...I...I can't any longer...Just fuck me already!" I yelled and he smirked. He didn't say anything he just removed his fingers and then thrusted into me with full force.

I held onto the bike's handles for support as he started pounding into me. My mind wasn't functioning anymore and only screams left my mouth.

"Fuck...Yurio...You're...So tight" he groaned and I huffed out in annoyance.

"Call me daddy" I felt him whisper in my ear and I shivered and moaned. I didn't say anything and then suddenly he found my prostate.

"AHHH DADDY!" I moaned out without even thinking about it and I felt him slap my ass.

"Oh yeah, that's right, when I tell you to do something I expect you to do it!" he moaned possesively and hit my prostate and slapped my ass at the same time making all the air in my lungs leave.

"P-P-Please...L-let me...come" I moaned out and he smirked.

"Alright baby, since you asked oh so nicely" he said and grabbed my member from the back, pumping it in unison with his thrusts making Mr scream and with a final moan I came all over his hand.

I panted loudly but then he turned me around so I was laying on his bike, lifted my legs up to his shoulders and started thrusting into me again.

"Wait! Otabek! What are you doing?" I asked panicked and moaned immediately as he hit my prostate.

"I still haven't come baby" he teased and I moaned as tears started flowing down my face from the too much pleasure. I moaned and he pounded into me harder than before causing me to just moan and cry.

He wiped away my tears then leaned down and started sucking and biting my nipples, causing my member to flinch and harden again.

"You know, for someone so small, you sure have a lot of stamina" he commented and I rolled my eyes and moaned. He suddenly hit my prostate almost violently causing me to arch my back and scream from the pleasure.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me ever again! You got that?" he asked and grabbed my member and started pumping it. I arched my back and nodded my head.

He smirked satisfied then moaned.

"Fuck...Yurio...I'm coming!" he moaned and started thrusting faster inside of me. I moaned and with one final moan I came all over our chests and he came inside of me.

~~~okay it's done!~~~

He panted and slowly pulled out of me. I was breathing heavily and barely had strength to hold onto the bike so I won't fall down.

"Damn, that was nice" he whispered with a small laugh.

"You do realize that I won't be able to walk for the rest of the week right? How will I even put my clothes on? We have to go back at some point, I can't be naked!" I whined and slapped his chest.

"Oh come on, I can dress you" he smiled at me and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Oh great, now I'm being babied by my own boyfriend!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest and looked to my left. He just laughed and then picked me up, making me wince in pain.

"Careful you idiot!" he just looked at me and smiles.

"Come on sleep, I'll take care of you" was all he said and as if on cue a yawn left my mouth and I curled up in his arms.

"You better" was all I said and then I fell asleep on his arms.

Hello my beautiful and super precious readers!

So, lemon. Again. I feel horrible.

Like ik that you guys might like them but I'm getting bored of writing lemons but I don't have inspiration for anything other than lemon!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fuck!

Ehem, I'm sorry, ignore me :)

Well, imma go now, you can leave requests in the comments and I'll try to make them asap :)

Eva out!