🍓Husband Material🍓

Byakuya x Yachiru

A/N: Yachiru is technically a loli, not a child, so they can have a relationship.

Byakuya POV

I was currently in the world of the living due to the increase of Hollows.

"Taicho!" I heard two annoying voices behind me. I sighed and turned around only to be met by Renji and Ichigo hugging me and falling down.

"Let go off me you morons! Don't make me release my bankai!" I yelled and they immediately released me. Hmm, finally.

"BYAKKYYYYYYYY!" my eyes widened as I turned around. And sure enough, Yachiru was there running towards me.

"Yachiru?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled and she jumped up. I grabbed her and stopped her midair.

"I asked Yamamoto-Taicho if I could come here and he said that if I didn't use my zanpakuto and don't get in danger then I could come here. I left my zanpakuto back in Soul Society and came here" she smiled at me.

"You shouldn't have done that" I said and shook my head.

"And let my husband be in danger while I'm not there?! No way!" yes, we're married.

"Your stubbornness is really getting on my nerves sometimes" I shook my head and hugged her.

"Ehem, Taicho? Should we leave for Urahara's shop now? It's safer there" Renji's voice made me turn around. I nodded and followed them as Yachiru sat on my shoulder.

We finally arrived and walked in.

"Byakuya Kuchiki" I heard Urahara's voice.

"Urahara Kisuke" I said with the same seriousness. Then we just broke out laughing.

"Good to see you man, it's been a while" he laughed and I hugged him.

"TAICHO YOU LAUGH?!" Renji's shocked voice made me look at him.

"I have feelings too Renji" I smirked at him and he snapped out of it.

"Kis-kun!" Yachiru yelled from my shoulder and Urahara petted her head.

"Good to see you too Yachiru. Congratulations on your wedding by the way, I'm sorry I couldn't attend"

"It's fine" I said and as I sat down a weird sound sounded.

"Taicho, get your ass up, we have hollows. And many" Ichigo said and looked at me.

I tsked and took Yachiru from my shoulder and sat her down.

"Sit here and be a good girl and I'll give you a reward when I come back" I whispered in her ear. She smiled and kissed my cheek nodding her head.

I walked out with Renji and Ichigo and went to where the hollow was. My eyes widened slightly when we got there. A Gillian.

"Renji, Ichigo, stay back, you're not strong enough to take this down" I said and grabbed my zanpakuto.

"Taicho no! I can fight this too! You're not fighting this alone!" Renji yelled and took out his zanpakuto.

"Abarai, don't make me punish you harder. Put your zanpakuto back in its place and stay back. This is an order." I said and looked at him. He gulped and nodded his head.

I turned towards the hollow and took out my zanpakuto.

"Bankai" I whispered and dropped my zanpakuto.

"Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" I said loud enough and turned around to make sure that both Ichigo and Renji were out of my bankai.

"Hmm, this is ought to be fun" I smirked and grabbed one of the swords.

Yachiru's POV

I was at Urahara's shop when the door opened. I turned around and my eyes widened.

Ichigo and Renji were standing there, supporting a, hopefully, unconscious Byakuya.

"It was a Gillian. Taicho wanted to take it on alone and he released his bankai so we couldn't interfere but he couldn't kill it. As soon as his bankai disappeared i killed it with my bankai but the Taicho is unconscious" said Renji in one go.

I ran towards them and grabbed Byakuya's cheeks. No, he can't die!

Urahara walked towards us and led Renji and Ichigo towards the back of the shop.

"Guys, you have to leave for now. Once I treat him you can come back in" said Urahara and we went outside the room.

I was pacing back and forth in front of the door as Renji and Ichigo were sitting next to the door.

"Yachiru-san, he will be fine, I'm sure. Taicho is strong" Renji said, trying to comfort me.

"But, how could you take it down and not Byakuya?" I asked in a whisper.

"Well, Taicho did most of the damage, the Gillian was already weak by the time Taicho passed out, I just gave the final blow" be said and scratched the back of his neck. Then the door opened.

"Yachiru, he's asking for you" said Urahara and led me in the room, closing the door behind me.

"Byakuya!" I yelled and ran towards him and kneeled in front of him.

"Ya...chi...ru" he said between pants and looked at me. I looked at him with worried eyes and grabbed his hand, placing it on my lap.

"Don't talk, it'll be fine" I whispered and a single tear left my eyes. Before I could wipe it away, Byakuya's hand was on my cheek and he wiped it away.

"I...love...you" he said and smiled softly. More tears flowed down my face and I hugged him softly.

"I love you too baka! Don't you dare try to do something so reckless ever again! What would I have done if you had died?!" I yelled and looked up at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to die by just a Gillian. It'll take more to take me down" he said and laughed softly then groaned.

"Stop it, you need rest. Sleep, I'm right here" I said and stroked his hair, taking his hair pins out and placing them next to the futon.

"Come on, sleep with me" he motioned and u nodded, laying softly on his chest and hugging his neck, making sure not to hurt his wound on his stomach.

"Sleep, you're safe with me" he whispered and kissed my head, as I slowly fell asleep, him following me a few seconds later.

Heyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyys!

Okay, so ik two bleach chapters in a row but I started rewatching it and I just have the inspiration to write abt it.

Also, I have many bleach ships so you better get ready!

And yeah, also I'm way to sad abt Haikyuu's end so I'm not going to post haikyuu content in a while I wanna get over it's end first.

And yeah, see you on the next one guys!

Eva out!