B7

I'm BACK!.. and..  WENDY IS FINALLY BACK!! She back with her song for OST The king.. Keep blessing my ears uri angel.

Since She's back, I'm going to give a new chapter, sorry for typos and others, Let's kaja!

_____________

3rd person pov~

The girl scrunched her face, looking everywhere trying to find a certain person. She was walking with hands full of foods and Seulgi beside her. The girl beside her shook her head..

" Why are this two so oblivious??" She coughed fakely, caught the latter attention as she turned to look at her friend.

" Looking for y/n?" Seungwan rose her head as she heard a certain name. She nodded her head slowly at the girl.

" She's not going to have lunch with us..." She tilted her head, still waiting for seulgi to continue.

" I'll tell you later with others." Seulgi brushed it off and went to their table, along side with seungwan who just follow her from behind. They settled down together before greeting others. The table was in peaceful silence until Irene break it.

" Seungwan-ah, where is y/n? I thought that she always with you guys." The older asked making seungwan nudged seulgi arm. The latter choked on her food because of sudden attack.

" WHaT ThE HeLL?!" Seulgi hissed after drank her juice. 

" Yah Kang Seulgi, Language!" Irene scolded the bear while furrowing her eyebrows. Seulgi glared back at seungwan, mouthed that she's dead after this. The latter just ignored her friend antics and decided to focus to the question earlier.

" Stop arguing. You guys look immature here.." Yeri shook her head. She swear that she have done with those unnies. " Yeah, where y/n-unnie anyway.. She won't skipped her lunch." As joy said that, seulgi snapped her head in realization.

" Ah yes! I forgot to tell you guys that she won't join us today. She went lunch with mina." The canadian girl frowned as soon as she heard her rival name. 

Why would y/n went lunch with that girl? Are they dating or what??.. So many thoughts running in her head.. She just don't understand why.. Why would y/n gave a soft spot to someone she just met.. 

However, her thoughts doesn't last long as Joy called her. 

" Unnie! Unnie! Seungwan unnie!"

" WhAT?" She replied, sounding a bit cold. Her tone was deep.. Deep enough to make the younger to flinch. Everyone at the table looked at her like she is a weirdo. She sighed then stood up, deciding to leave before the air get more intense.

" I'm sorry joy... and others too.." With that she left the table. She walked to where her heart bring her. Just as she was about to turn, she saw y/n sitting with other nine girls. Y/n looked very happy...

" Maybe I should just moving on.."

________

Y/n on the other hand wasn't aware that seungwan was watching her from afar. Honestly, she was a bit awkward with twice and mina seems to give more affections than before. She wasn't use to the Japanese girl skinships..