B19

Sup readers! Miss me? - *wink*

______

Y/n pov~

" You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho~" I hummed happily as I walked into wendy's room. Their song keep replaying in my mind for awhile now. 

I looked around but no sign of that short girl so I decided to continue humming the song.

" URI BZHSHEHS-"

" What the h--y/n?" 

I turned to meet seungwan with nurse assisting her back to her bed. She told the nurse to leave us alone before facing me with somehow displease face. What did I do?

" What song did you just sang earlier?" She asked in curiousity, eyeing me up and down. I gulped hard and made an eye contact with her. Oh shit, I'm doomed..

" Ahhh, you know,  your song!!" I exclaimed nervously. She tilted her head in confusion and put her finger at her chin, deep in her thoughts.

" Really? I don't remember any of our songs sound like that.. Can you sing one more time?" She smirked for a second but then replace it quickly with innocent one.

Shit I knew it, she just messing around with me. I won't fall for that tri-

" Pweaseeee.." She pulled out her puppy eyes while staring at me. Ugh not fair..

" Fine but I warn you, I don't remember the lycris.."

" It's okay!"

" Uri vbcjzbw-"

" WHAT T-AHAHAHAHAHA!"

I looked at her with confused face. Why in the hell is she laughed that hard? Didn't I sing the correct song right?

" Yah! Why are you laughing?"

She keep cracking up to the point that she couldn't answer me right away. I waited for a few minutes until her laughed went down. She inhaled deeply before facing me, still trying to maintain herself from cracking again.

I rose my eyebrow as she turned to me with bright smile, nearly cracking up again.

" Yahh son seungwan! Stop this, eyy." I hid my my face in embarrassment.

" Okay okay, sorry.. It's just that.."

" Just what?"