B25

Seulgi pov~

I lifted y/n body in bridal style and brought her to ambulance. Tears keep running down through my cheeks as I felt my legs giving up. But no, I'm going to be strong for her.. I need to...

" Please save her.." I said with cracked voice as the doctor gave me a smile. I sat at one of chairs there while waiting for the result of it. Whatever happens, I hope she will be fine..

" SEULGI!!" I turned to meet my members with rose running towards me. I noticed that seungwan went to me and hug me but I pushed her away.

" Seulg-"

" No, don't call me.."

Irene unnie went to me and try to hold my hand but I slapped her hand away. " Seul, we need to ta-"

" No! There is no more thing to talk about.. I couldn't save her unnie.. W-What if  she's died?.. "

" She won't seul, y/n is str-"

" SHUT UP!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" I shouted as I felt eyes became teary. I looked at seungwan and try to force a smile..

" I'm sorry seungwan.. I guess you already know that I love her right? But I can't do anything to it.. She chose you seungwan.. She always choose you.. Please take care her for me okay.. She is the reason for me to be here.."

I turned around and was about to walk away but I stopped and continued my words earlier.

" Don't leave and hurt her again okay? Thank you.." With that I lifted my legs and followed them wherever they bring me.

After a few minutes later, I found myself at the rooftop, looking at the night view. I let my thoughts get over me when suddenly I felt someone sat beside me. 

" It's beautiful right?" I turned around to meet Irene side profile. I nodded my head as I released a heavy breath that I don't know I was holding. 

" Seul.." She muttered quietly as I hummed in response.

" Y/n is going to be okay.. I know you love her but seeing you like this hurt me too.." 

I just listened to whatever she is going to say. She's hurting? Why? Suddenly I felt something cold around my shoulder that make me winced in pain.

" See, you hurted yourself yet you ignoring it like it wasn't a big deal.. Tskk, stop acting tough will ya?" I looked back at her seeing her blabbering at me. Without I realised it, I smile unconsciously.

She looked up to meet my eyes that make heart pounding very hard. What the hell? As I felt my face heating up, I break the eyes contact.

" Seulgi.." I hummed in response as I felt the atmosphere became tense..

" I like you.."

" Irene.. I-"

" No, it's okay seul.. I know that you don't love me back.. But please give me chance.. I promise to cure you and your broken heart.."

I looked at her with teary eyes as she faced me back. There was a minutes until suddenly she stood up.

" You know what seul.. Just forget about that stupid confession.. I'll get going now.." Before she can even fully vanished from my sight, I grabbed her arm making her stop and turned to me.