B21

How are you today?

___

Y/n pov~

It's been 3 weeks and wendy already discharged from hospital. She is now in her room, god knows what she is doing. Everyone was so busy in their own little world while me, I'm freaking bored.

I thought that I'm going to die in boringness until alyson messages me. She asked if I would like to hangout with her which I agreed almost immediately.

Ahh I miss her though. Ever since I started working, we rarely meet. I also wanted to meet everyone that I know before I lost my memories.

Talking about it, mina and I have gotten a lot closer these days. We always talking whenever we met at awards show or concert. She is nice and kind. She even helped me get my memories back.

Seulgi and others doesn't know about this cause she probably will prevent me from talking to that penguin girl. I know that she is very protective when it comes to me, together with chaeng but the weird thing is, they became even worst.

They always follow me everywhere. Like literally everywhere except toilet and chaeng even wanted to hire me a bodyguard. Seriously, what's wrong with them?

" Hey guys, I'm going out for awhile." I told them, thinking that I could get away from seulgi since she is not there.

" Where?" Nevermind..

" Ahh, alyson want to hangout.." I said excitedly as I stared at her. My mind get confused when she widen her eyes. She knows alyson right?

" No, you can't go.." Okay, I'm really getting annoyed now.

" And why is that seulgi?" I asked in irratated. She really get on my nerves.

" Just please don't.." She looked like she is going to cry soon that make me soft.

" Bu-"

" Please y/n.. "

" Tsk, fine."

She smiled and jumped onto me. I groaned in pain as my butt hit the hard floor. I pushed her and texted alyson about it.

" Great, now I'm bored.." I sighed in frustration while glaring at the bear beside me. I don't get it. Why is she so overprotective about me going out with alyson? For suck sakes, she is jennie sister.

" Bored? How about hangout with me and wendy? We want to try the newly open cafe at downtown." Seulgi spoke out of nowhere that make me snapped my head towards her.

" Really? Alright, what are we waiting for?" I asked enthusiastically as I stood up, brushing my clothes that a bit crumpled because she sat on me earlier.

Seulgi nodded her head before walking away. I took that as a cue for her to dress up which might took at least 30 minutes. She is so fashionable so yeah..

I went to irene who is busy looking at her phone, slightly pouting.

" You okay there?" She flinched a bit after hearing me. I sat beside her as she showed me her phone.

" I can't get the internet here.. Why?" She asked in confused that made me chuckled. Aish this eomma..

I took her phone and showed her an icon where we can get the internet. " See this unnie? This is Wifi." She furrowed her eyes at the new word.