day 28

I placed my shoes into my suitcase, sitting on it to squeeze it shut. I stood up feeling achieved I managed to fit all my clothes and other stuff back into my suitcase with out having to ask for help. I grabbed the handle and walked out of the guest room.

"So the day has come" Ashton sighed meeting me in the hallway and pulling me into his chest. It was early in the morning, around 6, Will was picking me up and we were both going to go and collect Mum from the airport.

"I'm going to miss being around y0ou this much" I mumbled

"Who said that was going to change?" Ashton chuckled releasing me and grabbing my suitcase. "Your brother's outside by the way."

"Already? I haven't even said good bye and thanks to your mum"

"She's fast asleep, don't worry about." He assured, walking towards the door. "Make sure you leave tomorrow night free" Ashton urged as I was exiting the house.

"Why?"

"I have something planned" And with a wink he closed the door.

*at the airport*

"So how was your stay at the Irwins" Mum asked trying to start up conversation.

"Alright" I nodded

"You know she's got it back on with Ashton" Will chuckled.

"Shut up will" I groaned

"OH honey it's nothing to be embarrassed about " Mum chuckled

"I'm not embarrassed about it mum" I sighed.

"Well just in case you were"

"I'm not!"

"Alright, relax please I just assumed-"

"- I don't think you are in the position to be assuming things considering you're never at home" I huffed pulling my phone out of my suitcase and finding my earphones.

"Don't be like that Skyla" Mum whispered.

"She's right you know" Will mumbled as I turned my music up full blast.

As Will pulled up into the driveway it dawned on me that the emotions I entered the Irwins house with a month ago, were now sitting in the pit of my stomach as I entered my own house.

"you know I thought maybe we could at least be civil with each other for today, but I guess not". Mum argued as she pushed the front door open.

"Sorry mum" Will sighed, nudging me in the arm.

"Sorry I guess" I replied flatly wheeling my suitcase to my room and dumping there. I ran around the house and into the kitchen. A smile spread across my face as I thought of the memorable moments me and Ashton shared here a few days ago.

"Are you staying for lunch?" I asked Will as he appeared in the door frame.

"Yeah of course!"

"Ill order us Chinese, go ask mum if she wants some."

"I'm off to bed, good night everyone" Mum

"Night" Me and Will both replied in sync.

"I need to tell you something" Will said breaking the silence in the room.

"Shoot" I replied switching tv channels.

"I propsed to kylie"

"WHAT"

"And she said yes"

"WHAT"

"I proposed to kyli-"

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE YOU DID IT" I screamed whacking him with a pillow.

"Well I wasn't planning on doing it, the moment just felt right so I did" He shrugged shyly.

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU" I screamed. "You have to tell mum."

"I'll tell her in the morning."

"Do you have a date for the wedding?" I asked suddenly growing excited.

"16th of January" He smiled.

"13 months away" I smiled. "I'm so happy for you Will."

"Aw sis" he laughed.

I pulled out my phone, immediately clicking on Ashton's contact and sending him a text

To : Assshton

From : Skyla

Leave 16th of January free x

He replied minutes later

To : Skyla

From: Assshton

Why?

A smile grew on my face as a typed my answer

To: Assshton

From: Skyla

Wills wedding

To: Skyla

From: Assshton

OOOOo Exciting! I've got it marked down. Put swimmers a towel and some snacks in a bag ready for tomorrow! no questions just do it xx

"Im happy for you to sis" Will said, causing me to look up from my screen.

"Why?"

"We both know why" He said simply making me smile wider then i ever have before.