Day 19

My hands gripped the rope tightly, the boys have done this heaps of times Skyla don't worry about it. With one big jump I launched my self off the rock, gripping the rope for dear life. I reached the peak letting go and dropping into the refreshing river.

When I surfaced Ashton was next to me with a massive grin on his face "See I told you it was fun"

"It was alright" I shrugged with a little giggle when I noticed his hurt face. "I'm joking Ash"

"You just offended the best rope swing in the whole wide world" He replied seriously, another giggle wanted to escape my mouth but I managed to restrain it as I replied.

"I'm so sorry" I mocked

"You're going to have to pay" a hint of playfulness flowed through his sentence

"And how am I going to pay" I asked curiously.

"I'm not too sure yet, but ill think of something." He smirked walking out of the lake.

I sunk back down into the water, combing through a few of the knots in my hair. How lady like.

Walking out of the lake and towards my towel, the smell of burnt food filled my senses and I instantly took off to the make shift barbeque calum had set up before me and Ashton went for our morning swim.

"What the hell happened" I coughed waving smoke out of my hand

"This idiot decided to ad wood to the fire to cook the eggs quicker." Michael replied pointing to Calum.

"You can't blame me, we were all complaining they were taking too long." Calum defended.

"I guess we're just having apples for breakfast." Luke groaned pointing the bag of apples his mum made him bring.

"You go around there and ill go around there" Luke whispered pointing out our game strategy. We were currently having one of the most intense nerf gun wars I have ever experienced. I gave him the thumbs up signalling I was ready.

"3, 2, 1" He whispered. I ran out from behind the car, aiming as many bullets as possible at Michael, Luke attacking Calum.

Once I was finished with Michael I advanced towards Ashton who had a smug smirk on his face.

"You're not going to be looking like that once I beat you" I warned creeping closer

"What ever you say princess" He mocked shooting a bullet, but I dodged.

I fired one back hitting him right between the eyes.

"I guess it really is whatever I say, princess" I mocked, but before I could walk away 2 massive arms wrapped around my waist causing me to yelp. "ASHTON PUT ME DOWN"

"How about a little night time dip" He teased

"IF YOU SO MUCH AS STEP ONTO THE RIVER BANK I SWEAR I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR HAIR AND MAKE YOU EAT IT" I screamed kicking

"But you do owe me something from this morning remember" He giggled

"Put me down ash" I groaned "Chucking me in the river is old, come on don't be a douche"

"Im sorry" he chuckled placing me down on the ground "I was just joking with you"

"Well it wasn't funny" I huffed pulling my pony tail tighter

"Sky"

"For the 200th time don't call me sky" I sighed turning and walking away.

"Okay okay I get it chill"

"You chill" I said, a small giggle escaping my mouth, dammit.

"Ah so you find this funny" Ashton smirked walking up to me

"No I dont" I said, yet another small giggling escaped my lips.

"I think you do"

"Nope" I said brining up the nerf gun and shooting him on the forehead taking this as my moment to escape.

"I think you owe me 2 things now" Ashton called behind me

"I don't" I called back and hearing him chuckle behind me made a small smile creep onto my face.

"How cute" luke cooed as I walked back to the other three boys

"Shut up" I groaned waking him across the arm.