Chapter seven: Uno reverse

A/N: Hey, how are you doing? Hope you is good. I am going to jazz up the titles because humour is life.

Izuku's POV

Okay, so it turns out that telling someone they can't rob a bank with a gun to your head "Because they feel like it" is a great way to get in deep, deep, deep fishsticks. You're probably wondering what the heck I did wrong to get into this situation, so let me tell you bro, it ain't fun. (It totally is)

Ten minutes earlier

I was walking about, trying to remember where Shinsou's house disappeared off to when I saw a familiar glint of evil in a stranger's eyes. This would be trouble. I followed him, expecting him to grab a kid and start demanding stuff. It took me a while to figure out where he was heading - No! I'm not dumb you are!- Musutafu bank was steps away, windows glinting in the sunlight. 

He walked in with me trailing behind. Another man met up with him and the light behind me shut off. I looked back and a sheet of iron was blocking the exit. Great. The other people in the bank froze in shock and began to panic. I was grabbed from behind. The suspicious guy put me in a head lock in front of him, with his gun-like fingers at my head. I sighed.

 Looking up I saw his face, angry. "Why are you doing this?" I questioned, irritated at being threatened. The man shrugged. "I feel like it." This pissed me off. His accomplice seemed surprised at me being so calm. That or how amazingly stupid I was. "Anyway, hand over the money or the kid gets it." Well, now that a seemingly defenseless child was being help hostage, they complied.

 I decided to help this man. (Not in the robbery) "Does this have something to do with your little girl?" I asked, hoping to not resort to violence. He paused, stiffening up before responding. "How do you know about that?" I smirked and pushed him away. Surprised, he took a shaky aim and fired at me. I instinctively turned and was hit in the shoulder. I winced. 

A strange tugging feeling in my gut distracted me from the pain.

 I focused on it. 

The man pointed his fingers at me again and tried to shoot. Key word: tried. The bullet had disappeared by the time it neared me. Words floated around: Iziyama Koruto, Quirk: Gun. His fingers are able to fire bullets. This does not need any ammo. Drawbacks: It takes the iron from his blood. I shrugged and punched him in the face. I proceeded to kick the other, who was called 'Takimata Akiyuo'. They both fell unconscious. The wall of iron vanished as soon as I picked up Akiyuo. I dragged them away an brought them to an abandoned flat. 

After I tied them up and left, I went to where I was staying and grabbed a huge wad of cash, hacking was a job with great pay. I returned and swung through the window, landing carefully. Both the men were awake and struggling. I untied them and handed them half the money each. It was about 1,317,905¥ all together. "For the surgery." I said, nodding and allowing them to leave. The obvious shock was still visible as they scurried out. I laughed and walked out.

 Where was I? Oh yes. Where the heck did Shinsou live. Thankfully, there is an easy way to solve all problems.

"So, you're telling me that you have a quirk, kidnapped two criminals and paid them for putting a gun to your head and shooting you in the shoulder." Shinsou deadpanned. I nodded. "Which you still haven't treated." I nodded again. "And then realised you forgot to tell me that you put a tracker on me." He glared at me. I shrugged. "Yeah." He rubbed his forehead, astounded by how dumb this genius was. "How did you know about his daughter anyway?" I rolled my eyes. "I saw him walking from the hospital, he had entered with a pink card and a toy and left without them." I replied, coolly falling off my chair -which was definitely deliberate- with style. I heard a chuckle and glared at Shinsou. "You look like an angry cat" he wheezed, rolling around on the floor I was once on.
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"Do not!!"
This went on until I smirked and brought out the big guns. (Not literally. The gummybear gun was still in the possession of Aizawa) "Well, guess who is getting trained all day tomorrow". He sat down, defeated.

Spacespacespacespacemyphoneisanarsespace

It was the day of the entrance exams, both the boys ready as they would ever be, heading towards the school. Izuku had figured out his quirk. Most certainly not by staring in a mirror whilst activating it... no.. of course not! What are you talking about. He found out that it had the curious name of "quirk void". It made the user immune to any quirk. (The deets are in Izuku's quirk details, but he can also see their name, quirk and drawbacks). This would be fun. They entered and sat down. Izuku was going to uno reverse the hell out of these teachers.