Cas and Dean's Wedding

Edit from the future: This is the actual 100th chapter now because some of the original chapters have been deleted

Okay so even though literally no one reading this is in the Spn fandom I just thought of this so now you get a mini Destiel fanfic. It's basically a fanfic. You're welcome. You can repay me by watching Supernatural.

Marie gets the letter out of nowhere and of course she checks the return adress. D. Winchester. No. Freaking. Way.
She runs upstairs and opens the envelope.

You are hereby invited to the wedding of Dean Winchester and Castiel Novak.

No. Freaking. Way.

It was mostly just boring wedding stuff but underneath were various notes in several handwritings.

Hey Marie. So turns out you were right about us. Cas and I, I mean. Can't spell subtext without s-e-x, right? Haha. Remember, your words, not mine. Anyways, I know you don't belive I'm the real Dean Winchester, but I thought, 'Come on man, you have to invite the #1 Destiel fangirl to the wedding.' So here we are.
If you could swing by, that'd be nice.
God, listen to me. I sound like a freaking Hallmark card. But yeah, all the info is on here, so let me know.
See ya soon, hopefully.
-Dean Winchester

Ps. Hey Marie. Sam here. I just wanted to say.. DESTIEEELLL!! Finally, right?? Dean doesn't know I'm writing this, but I had to. You are truely the only one who has felt my pain of them not hooking up.
Hope to see you soon!
-Sam Winchester

Hello. My name is Castiel. I know we haven't formally met, but from what Sam and Dean say about you, you seem pretty cool and I would be honored to have you at the wedding. Just do me a favor if you come, find a time when Sam, Dean, and I are all together, come up to us, and just say "Destiel" as sassily as you can. We have a bet and it's really gonna piss Dean off.
Haha, I'm gonna be a great husband.

REALLY, YOU TWO?? Yes, yes it will piss me off! I would remove all that, but you did it with pen so it won't erase, the white-out isn't the right color, and I'm not gonna scratch it out with pen, because IT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE INVITATION. I DON'T WANNA BE THAT GUY. SO INSTEAD I'M THE GUY WHO'S YELLING AT HIS BEST MAN AND FIANCEE VIA NOTES ON AN INVITATION, WHICH ISN'T MUCH BETTER. SO THANKS A BUNCH.
THAT WAS SARCASM.

Woah, sorry Dean. He gets moody Marie, I think he's on his period.

Sorry babe.

DAMMIT SAMMY.
It's okay Cas, at least you're being sincere, I'M JUST REALLY STRESSED OUT. AND SAM ISN'T HELPING ANYTHING

HAHA.

It is kind of funny..

HSWHAJANNAAK

Oh my Dad I think we broke Dean

DAMMIT CAS YOU KNOW I CAN'T STAY MAD AT YOU WHEN YOU SAY DAD IN A SPOT WHERE WE WOULD SAY GOD LIKE THAT

That's why I do it :)

You two are freaking adorable

Aren't they, though??

GABRIEL WHY. WHY ARE YOU HERE

Don't yell at me, if anyone should be yelling it's me. I'm not anyone's best man :(

Haha, suck it Uncle Gabe! BEST MAN UP IN HERRREEE

Now that was just uncalled for, Jack

I SWEAR TO FREAKING GOD

What does Dad have to do with anything??

I'm just suprised he hasn't said the f word yet

Yeah, because Marie is still gonna read this!!!

Lol I totally forgot about Marie. No offense, Marie.

Who's Marie??

No idea.

THE ONE GETTING THIS INVATATION AND NOW THINKS WE'RE CRAZY

Dean. Babe. Everyone thinks we're crazy.

Yeah, you guys are the serial killers presumed dead multiple times and wanted by the feds.

THAT WASN'T US!! IT WAS LIVIATHANS AND A SHAPE-SHIFTER!! It wasn't us Marie, I swear.

Yeah you SAY that, but..

Gabriel, brother, you know i love you, but you're really annoying sometimes

Hells yeah I am

Hells yeah he is

I'm dying

OH NO!! UNCLE SAM!!

Figure of speech buddy.

Ooooh..

I CANNOT

NOR CAN I

This freaking family..

-

Marie scribbled down 'Damn right I think you're crazy. But I'll be there. :)

You are welcome for that mini fic now go and watch Supernatural and ship Destiel because it is the sUPERIOR SHIP.

But seriously.
Destiel.

The sexual tension iS REAL.

Like, these writers know how queer baiting is done.