I just imagined this and now i can't

This is a thing I just thought of and I can't now. It's a Spider-Man thing btw.

So I'm imagining there's this event at Midtown High and everybody's parents are there. There are tables set up in the gym and whatnot and everybody's having a good time.
Betty gets up on stage to thank everyone for coming and all that, and Flash gets up there and takes the mic from Betty and is all like "Hey Penis Parker! Where are your parents? Oh wait!" And he's looking at a table in the back where Peter and May are sitting and a bunch of kids snicker and MJ and Ned both have a "Imma kill him" face and a bunch of parents look sad for Peter.
Betty gets the mic back and Flash is looking at the crowd all proud and pauses when he notices someone at the door who heard all of that.
"T-t-Tony Stark?.... What are you doing here?" And he's all stuttery and people start murmuring and looking at the door and Ned and MJ look at Peter and May and smile and Peter and May smile.
Tony looks Flash dead in they eyes and gives him a "I hate you" look before saying "I'm here for my son" and walking straight over to May and Peter's table and sits down next Peter.
Peter and Tony share a smile and Tony looks back at the stage.
"Now who's that Penis Parker you were talking about?"
And Flash never bullies him again.

The random things my mind thinks of are kind of great sometimes.

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A FANFIC AND PUT MY NAME IN THE DISCRIPTION FOR ME.
PLEASE.
LOOK AT THAT RUN ON SENTENCE FILLED ART!! LOOK ATT ITTTTTT!!

Spidyson and IronDad.

The cutest freaking thing.

THIS FRIGGEN FANART I CAN'T IMMA GO THAT WAY YOU WON'T SEE ME CRY WAIT WUT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING