I know I said I was going to bed, buuutttt...

I was doing some thinking and I thought about the "bisexual bob."

I was thinking about how I never really saw myself having it, like, there's nothing wrong with it, I just never saw it on myself.

Then after repeatedly seeing this:

I realised I really want Marcy's hair from this period like I WANT THAT HAIRCUT ONLY MARCY REALLY MAKES IT WORK I WANT A STAKES MARCY HAIRCUT-

And then I thought about how I had a simallar haircut.

In preschool.

Because my best friend cut her hair.

Then I thought about me constantly convincing myself that I had a crush on this one boy (IN PRESCHOOL) and giggling at him and talking about him with said best friend.

In preschool.

Then I started thinking about my art over the years.

Constant rainbows.

Like, Moriah Elizabeth amount of rainbows.

And the bi pride flag colors are EVERYWHERE.

Like I'm suprised I didn't start questioning my sexuality sooner.

Back to the bob, a part of me has always wanted that haircut.
I just remember seeing Marcy with it and thinking she looked badass and cool and I wanted that haircut.

And I still flipping do.

Like honestly whenever I start questioning my bi-ness I just think about my life.
And my memories.

And like.

I'm hecka bi.
I'm almost as bi as Dean Winchester.

Alright I'm making myself laugh I'll possibly be sleeping goodnight and taste the rainbow to all of you lovely pataters.