*13*

Author's notes:
I was thinking of laying back on the wolf talk and let the humans take over a bit........ so the wolves might just pop up later when needed. Thus they will be rendered dormant for a while. I will tackle the matters of the heart first....hehe.

Angel's pov

Training in wolf was way easier since the body is more agile and flexible to any kind of movements and the senses are ten times more sensitive.

I sniffed around looking for Alois who at the moment was playing hide and seek with me. This foolish man made me abandon training, following him dodging tree branches just to play.

I guess he saw right through me yesterday.....i should work on my covers, my walls have become transparent to this man!

I knew instantly as soon as his scent hit my nostrils that he was following me like a shadow now. Was i it?

So i rushed through several bushes looking for a hiding spot. I crouched down, trying to hide my large size but soon got distracted by rabbits.

I quickly cornered one white fat rabbit and bit into its neck hard. The rabbit cried out in pain and instantly its life slipped past my pointy sharp teeth to heaven that is if such a place existed.

With all the noise i was making Alois found me. I moved closer putting the rabbit at his paws, he looked at it,head moving from left to right.

I licked the side of his muzzle and nodded my head for him to take a bite. He bit into the rabbit and started eating, he looked satisfied. I was satisfied.

He looked up at me, grinned and patted my paw with his, he wanted me to take a piece. He was sharing, that was rare of wolves to do. Wolves never shared their meat, except if you are an alpha.

Alphas need to look after each members properly, thus it applies with sharing food for the survival. I guess it was his instinct, wanting to take care of me.

Are you done playing now? I was not very happy about missing training. I needed to toughen up but he was not letting me.

'No, i like your company, take me to a nice place...' he really was disrupting me.

He laid down on crusty dried up leaves and rolled aroud with his tongue out. He was getting up again but i didn't leave an opportunity for him to, i tackled him down being careful not to hurt him.

'I'm fine, you didn't hurt me Angel. I'm not fragile you know, I'm tough hehe so don't hesitate so much.' His voice was like sweet music to my ears i wanted to hear more.

I wanted more but i also wanted to sleep, his scent was comfortable, comfortable enough to make me put all my guards down.

I shifted back to my human body and laid down on the large wolfish belly of my mate. I didn't realise he was that big when i took him in my arms earlier. But yet his size now made me feel safe.

Alois was surprised yet amused, i could see it in his eyes.

"I will be resting a little now."

'Alright Angel....hold on tighter to me please or you will be cold.'

"Don't worry your warmth appeases me. Thank you." I blacked out not realising i was really out of energy.

*************************************

When i awoke, i was still between his paws, he looked funny sleeping like a big dog. Well it was mostly because of me but it was cute.

I burried my face in his fur, he smelled good. I crawled up to his nose and kissed it. He woke up staring up at me,