FORTY FIVE - MOVE

Jungkook wakes up without Jin beside him. He sits down on the bed for a while before getting inside the shower to prepare for the day.

After taking a bath and he's already in his office attire, he walks towards the kitchen and sees Jin preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, babe." Jungkook hugs Jin from behind and plants a kiss on Jin's neck.

"Good morning. One more pancake to go and we'll have our breakfast. I already made freshly squeezed juice." Jin said while staring at the pancake forming little bubbles.

"You don't have morning sickness?"

Jin freezes after hearing Jungkook's question. He's not expecting the question at all. Jungkook smirks and gets the spatula from Jin's hand. He flips the pancake before facing Jin who is still rigid.

"I'm not a fan of toasted pancake." Jungkook teased as he stares at Jin's surprised face.

"H-how d-did you know?" Jin stutters as he questions Jungkook.

Jungkook snickers as he puts the pancake on the serving place. Placing them in the middle of the dining table before hugging Jin on the waist. Jungkook gives Jin a peck on the lips. Pushing Jin's hair away from his forehead.

"Glowing face, sexual appetite, weird food cravings and you being completely weird lately. You think I wouldn't notice?" Jungkook smiles at Jin who is now becoming teary-eyed. "You love the smell of my underarm. I love you being weird my Jinnie. And I'm wondering until now why you're not telling me?"

Jin pouts and Jungkook quickly plants a kiss making Jin pouts even more. "My plan is to tell you when I move in but I guess I am already being obvious."

Jungkook chuckles as he hugs Jin tighter. Jin rests his head on Jungkook's chest and puts his arms around Jungkook's waist.

"Jin, you know how much I love you. Last night, when we made love, I noticed the change in your tummy. And there, I confirmed that my suspicion is correct." Jungkook lifts Jin's chin making Jin look at him.

"I am excited to be a father again. I failed to be with Ken when I got him pregnant and I am sorry if I need to bring up his name to you. All I want is to experience all the happy emotions while excitedly waiting for our child. I want to be with you every step of the way. In your every appointment with the doctor. I want to hear our child's heartbeat while he's still there inside you. I want to be beside you when we're about to know our child's gender. I want to witness how our baby grows inside you. And I want to hold your hand while you're giving birth. I want to hear the baby's first cry. All those things that I wasn't able to experience with Soobin.

I'm sorry if I am selfish. I'm sorry if all I can think of is me. But I just want you to know that I am thankful that it's you who is carrying my child. Someone who brought back my life's worth. Someone who made me realize that I am Soobin's father. Someone who gave meaning to my life. You and Soobin and our future child, the three of you are the most important person in my life. Thank you Jin. Thank you for making me a father again."

Jungkook leans forward to kiss Jin. It feels more special for him to kiss Jin now. Jin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling Jungkook closer to deepen their kiss. He can taste his tears that settle between their lips.

"Papa Jinnie?"

Jin and Jungkook jump away from each other when they hear Soobin called. Jin wipes his tears before facing Soobin who is already in his school uniform.

"Hello Binnie. Good morning!" Jin smiles as he walks towards Soobin to pull him to the dining area. "Take a seat because Daddy and Papa Jinnie prepare breakfast."

Soobin looks confused as he stares at Jin who is busy pouring the juice to his glass and putting the pancake to his plate. "When did you arrive Papa Jinnie? You're not here when I fell asleep last night."

Jin then puts pancakes on a plate for Jungkook and his share of juice. "I arrived last night. I did not wake you up because you're fast asleep."

"You slept here?"

Jin nods, his hand quickly grips on Jungkook's thigh.

"With Daddy?"

Jin grins as his hand tightened on Jungkook's thigh making Jungkook grunt.

Soobin stares at Jungkook. His eyes are still confused. He puts a big piece of pancake and his mouth and waits for his father to speak.

Jin nudges Jungkook's arm to make him talk because it seems Soobin doesn't want to remove his gaze from his father.

"Soobin, your Papa Jinnie will move in with us."

Soobin's eyes shot open. Smile slowly forming on his face. He looks at Jin then back to his father then back to Jin. He jumps off his chair and sits on Jin's lap. Wrapping his arms on Jin's.

"Thank you Papa. I really want you to live here with me and Daddy. I told Daddy that I want you here with us. Did he tell you? Thank you for making me happy." Soobin rests his head on Jin's chest. His tiny arms still wrapped tightly around Jin.

"I'm happy to be here with you and your father. And I am happy that you're happy." Jin kisses Soobin on his forehead and pinches him on his nose. "I promise that I will cook food for you and your father every day. Because I love you."

Soobin smiles widely at Jin. "I love you too Papa. Now I have a new appa."

Jin shakes his head. "No, Binnie. I am not your new appa. I am your other appa. I don't want you to forget your appa Ken. I want you to continue loving him and keeping him in your heart. I know you're still young but when you grow up, you will understand. Always remember this, appa Ken loves you. And Papa Jinnie loves you like you're my own."

Soobin smiles and kisses Jin on the cheek. "I love you Papa. Don't leave us okay?"

Jin laughs. It's like Soobin is ordering him to stay and he finds it really cute. "I won't leave. So now, finish your breakfast because we still need to go to school. Okay?"

***

As soon as they reached the school, Jungkook asked Soobin to go inside first as he needed to talk to Jin. Soobin ran inside and he met with his friends.

"He's not reserved anymore. He has lots of friends now." Jin said while he and Jungkook watched Soobin chats with his friends.

"Thanks to you." Jungkook put his arm on Jin's shoulders.

Jin shook his head. "Thanks to you. It's your love who made him who he is today."

Jungkook smiled and stared at Jin's gleaming eyes. "When are we going to tell him that he is about to be a big brother?"

Jin pursed his lips. "The sooner the better. I don't see any reason why we should keep it from him."

Jungkook agreed. "I know he will be really happy."

Jin nodded in agreement. "See you later? I don't want to cram for my first class."

Jungkook gave Jin a quick kiss on the lips before releasing his hold on Jin. "See you. Please take care and don't stress yourself. I love you."

"I love you too."

😌😌😌

***

AN

I think you all notice that Jungkook's journey is coming to an end. It's not the usual ending like what I've said previously in one of my posts but I believe that it's the best way to end the sequel of Bus Ride.

And that's Letting Go

I will also publish a chapter on what inspires me to write this book.

I love you all so dearly and I appreciate all your sweet messages. Borahae!

Love,
Iya