intro:

I drove to the palace flying back from Durban. I got there to find that the Elders and my father were already in he chambers waiting for me. I walked in with Khulekani behind me and everyone turned to look at me.
Dad: Thank you for joining us son. I nodded as they discussed the village and the surrounding community projects.
Elder1: last agenda, As we have spoken about this before at great lengths since the Prince has just turned 30 and its been four years since the last incident.I think its the right time for him to settle down and marry again.Now that brought my head up.
Me: Am not understanding.. Incident??
Dad: Son you are soon going to be king of this lovely kingdom and you need a queen to help you with it duties.
Me: baba we have talked about this so many times, its the 20th century. I do not mind helping the village and its communities but am not about to dedicate my life to the throne haven't I suffered enough already?
Elder 2: You have The Curse which means you are the next king of Entabeni.
Me: I rather let the curse kill me than to have another woman blood on my hands. Look what happened to Smangele? SindizwA not to mention Thandaza... How many girls will ubabu Sikhosana dream that will die at my hands? How many baba?? For the past 10 years iv listened, iv obeyed and Iv followed tradition and to what extent? To what extent will these woman keep dying just because my beast doesn't agree with them? Where on earth am I to find a woman with a pure heart in 20th century? We all have evil thoughts, even right now you'll are thinking something sinister. So don't sit there and tell me about getting married when we all know that somehow the beast will not agree and kill them. The beast and I are one. I am him and he is me. I feel and see all he does to those un deserving innocent woman and am not about to tell another family some fake lie on how we went hiking and got attacked when in fact am the attacker. Now if they is nothing else that you need from me. Am going and so you know I rather have it consume my humanity than to sacrifice another child just so it doesn't unleash its full power onto us. I got up and Khulekani followed as usual.....
Ps: please excuse the grammatical errors... the work isn't edited🥰🤗