Chapter 16:

2months later
Yamkelani
We have been settling well but i feel like am losing Khanyisa daily. She hardly says anythng but she is extremely close to her dad. Iv been doing more of researching in regards to her  marks and we have found out that they belong to the Zulu tribe. They is little information that we can go on with but so far nothing major has happened apart the occasional turning of the eyes blue and gold. I walked in and she was busy typing on her phone. I glimpsed again and I notice that this ain't her regular phone.
Me: Khanyisa
Khanyisa: Ma... I walked closer as she quickly hid her phone.
Me: show me that phone. She sat there looking at me as her eyes changed.
Me: show me that phone now young lady. She looked down and didn't move at all. Her father walked in on us as he was coming back from a meeting.
Yanga: My beautiful ladies. He kissed my cheek and Khanyisa than looked at us.
Yanga: What wrong?
Me: iv asked Khanyisa to show me her phone as it doesn't look like her original phone but she ain't showing me. Yanga turned.

Yanga
I looked at my daughter as her eyes were now royal blue. Sometimes we don't push to hard since we fear that we might cause damage since we dealing with the unknown.
Me: Angel, is what your mother was saying true? She just looked down and I saw tears fall down her face.
Me: Angel remember my rule about how we talk things through, now kindly show your mother the phone. She slowly moved and showed us a totally different phone. I looked at her and her eyes were extremely blue.

Khanyisa
I looked up to see my dad and mom looking at me and I had fear all over me.
Dad:I thought we don't have secrets. My dad had disappointment in his voice.
Me: We don't
Mum: Than explain the phone.
Me: It just something that I got myself for extra pixels. I felt my skin tingle.

Yanga
I looked at her as her eyes turned brighter and felt my body heat up.
Me: we don't do lies baby. She looked away. " I think you just tell us what going on with you, the past few months iv felt you slowly pulling away from us. We can't help if we don't know what or where we went wrong"
Khanyisa: I really don't know how to explain this without hurting both your feelings. So i rather just keep quiet. I looked at her as Yamkelani sat down.

Thular
I felt my body shake and I knew something was amiss with my chosen one that I imprinted on the day I changed. My bones started cracking and I changed within minutes and my grandpa came and nodded as I ran out of the house in four legs. I got in the woods and ran following the tingling sensation that am feeling and somehow being directed to where am needed.

Khanyisa
I watched as my parents looked at me somehow confused at my statement.
Dad: Am not understanding Angel. I kept quiet.
Mom: I really hate it when you do this lumile, what going on with you.
Me: I just feel incomplete here. I don't expect you to understand but I just feel like they is a half of me that missing and no matter how much you and dad try to make us whole but its not enough. Don't get me wrong. I love dad very much and am happy that you two are reunited and the kingdom is happy but my heart is not here.
Dad: what you mean it not here
Me: iv been having dreams and now they stronger.
Dad: what kind of dreams. I looked at them with dad eager to understand and mom looking so hurt. I got up from my chair.
Me: Look I don't know how to explain this and I really don't want to sound ungrateful or sinister. Just like how mom have you dad to complete her, I feel like these marks and these dreams are related to that.

Yamkelani
I looked at my daughter standing in front of me but not looking like my daughter. She had her afro and now blue eyes and wearing a long black dress with hops. She looked amazing but somehow grown. She looked frustrated, scared and hurting.
Me: Khanyisa, you still so young to even date. You still studying and they so much that the world has to offer than being a princess to some kingdom plus we don't have any kingdoms that we wish to build alliances from.
Khanyisa: What you mean by that? Her eyes got brighter.
Me: What I mean is that you a princess. Yes your dad and I are complex but you a princess and they are rules that need to be followed.
Khanyisa: mama. She looked at her dad who looked the other way than looked at her.
Yanga: You special angel and you come from a special line. You have markings on your back. No random boy will do for you. They are so many unknowns surrounding you that you thinking about a spouse right now or even a relationship is out of the equation.

Khanyisa
I looked at both my parents and slowly moved to the door.
Me: I really love you guys and I hate to be the cause of any conflict. I heard a distant roar and I looked towards the door and them and I saw my dad eyes change to gold.
Me: Dad don't... but before I knew it grandpa also was turned into a lion. They all rushed out of the house using the sliding door and I ran in they direction. When I got there I saw two white lions at the brim of our yard at the back and a few feet I saw grandpa and dad and Bhuti Khulekani with his gun aimed at the white lions. I ran towards them.

Yamkelani
My eyes were deceiving me i stood there as i watched my daughter hair turn pure white as she ran so fast towards her father and grandpa she stood in the middle of the four lions.

Yanga
I stood there as i watched my daughter features has change her whole head was white and her eyes blue.

Khanyisa
I looked at the two lions and somehow i felt that they wont harm me but will harm everything and anyone that might come near me.
Me: dad back away please.  He roared so loud and grandpa growl. The two white lion made a snarling sound and when I looked around I saw a few more white lions coming out of the forest. They was now seven lions against two black lions and khulekani with a gun. I knew my dad could take them all well and not be scratched by even one of them but I really didn't want that to be the case. I felt myself vibrate and I felt myself feel dizzy and next thing my whole spine tingled and i felt my body get weak and it was lights out for me....
To be continued......