Chapter 12:

Yanga
I looked up to see my beautiful wife in track pants with tears in her eyes. I kissed my now crying daughter forehead and walked into the house.I was now standing in front if her.
Yamkelani: is that truly you? Her voice was shaky. I nodded and she hugged me. I wrapped my hands around her so tight and it felt like I was never away from her. I went from being dead to being alive within seconds.

Yamkelani
I cried. I cried so much for the past 20 years of not being with my love. The last 20 years of not being in his arms. For every birthday he has missed. For every anniversary that we have missed. I cried for the what if and what haves that we could have archived but mostly I cried for the time away from his love and attention. I cried until my head was banging than I heard voices to see my father in law and Khulekani. I hugged them too. Its was so nice seeing them after so many years. They all came in and I made breakfast for them. Khanyisa was getting along with Khulekani and her grandfather. I was alone in the kitchen with Yanga and my heart was full of love. I kept looking at him and smiling.
Yanga: you making me shy Yammy. His voice was still the same but deeper with age. He was still handsome but finer with age. He really aged like fine wine. His eyes were a deeper shade of  gold. Close to the color of Khanyisa.
Me: Am sorry, I just cant believe you are here.
Yanga: Me too, I see you followed my instructions.
Me: The hope of seeing you one day is the only thing that kept me alive.
Yanga: Am really sorry, i should have came sooner.. iv missed so much. He looked really sad and his eyes changed color.
Me: What happened?
Yanga: We got to the meeting and Phakamani already had the council and the leaders turn against us. He told them about my curse and that am responsible for the death of many villagers. It turned ugly without them giving me an opportunity to explain what happened. For a year Phakamani ruled the village to the ground until the same community that appointed him brought him down. We later found out that we are not the only one that have The Curse but other kingdoms too have different Curses. I found out our nearing kingdom are Cursed with the white lion. Things were a mess and it took time for me to restore it to what it is right now. I kept quiet for some time and something clicked in my mind.
Yanga: What is it?
Me: When I was pregnant with Khanyisa and I was running away I got a run in with a white lion.
Yanga: Did you get hurt. He came closer to me.
Me: No, that the thing I woke up in hospital and no harm was done to me. I kept quiet and we both thinking than his eyes changed Gold and he ran to the lounge and I ran after him.
Me: Yanga.We walked in on His father and khulekani sitting by the couch talking to Khanyisa He walked closer to her and grab her hands softly and she smiled
Yanga:Angel, am going to ask you something that I know you been hiding from your mom for a year now. I need you to be honest with me and I need you to know that she wont be angry. I understand you were scared and didn't want to stress her anymore than she is but its okay you can tell me. I watched them closely as they eyes changed to a deep gold together. I watched her looking deep in her dad eyes and take a deep breath. When I looked around everyone was quiet and looking so confused wondering where is Yanga going with this....