Chapter 17:

Khanyisa
I woke up and  heard distant voices and I swear I heard Thular voice and my father angry tone. I turned a couple of times so they can stop arguing and than I opened my eyes to find my dad standing on the foot of the bed with his arms folded and a old man. Thular was right by my bedside I blinked a few times since his eyes were blue as the ocean. He smiled showing his dimples. I smiled at him.
Thular: You look better
Me: Thanks, its been awhile
Thular: Yeah its been awhile
Me: Iv missed you
Thular: Iv missed you too. He kissed my forehead and I felt myself feel complete and content and I knew that the empty void and feeling that iv been feeling is because of him. I felt tears blur my vision and I blinked them away but failed. He wipes them away
Thular: Hey, am here okay... come hight or low am here. He kissed my forehead again and that reassured me
Dad: Am going to call your mom she was worried. I totally forgot about him and felt guilty as he left.

Yanga
As much as I want to whoop that boy ass but one thing was evident, he loved and adored my daughter. I walked out with the old man at my tail
Old man: now what?
Me: look, I have no idea what next but what I want is you and your son out of my house.
Old man: You cannot stand before fate and destiny
Me: Look your presences made my wife faint than my daughter and now its beginning to make me sick. Your son is one hot head and his stubborn. The only reason his alive now is the binding between him n my daughter. I would have ripped his head apart and join the family in the most needed time. Now its either you leave willingly or you will be chased out. Just than Yamkelani walk in on us

Yamkelani
I stood there for awhile than greeted the old man and offered him a chair while Yanga looked at me as if am mad. I made tea and biscuits for him and he sat down smiling.
Yanga: A minute please nkosikazi( my wife) I walked out of the room with him. " what on earth are you doing feeding him with my food?"
Me: Now I was under the impression what yours is mine and vice versa.
Yanga: You know what I mean. I looked at him point blank disarming him
Me: nope I don't. I folded my arms on my chest as he looked at me defeated.
Yanga: Am sorry. I smiled and kissed him.
Me: Are you calmer now? He nodded and looked at me waiting for an explanation.
Me: Babe I know you and the Zulu have history. Yes they helped with the war but yet they a lot of things going on between the two. Now step out of the throne and look at this as a parent. They child is the only thing or persons that makes me see a glimpse of the Khanyisa I know. She opens up and brightens up they world but mostly her confidence.Maybe you haven't notice that we been losing our daughter the past two months. If they are the only ones that can give us our light than we make peace and forget the past and start afresh. He stood there thinking for a while and came and kissed me out of my mind.
Yanga: Have I ever told you how much you bring sense to my world.
Me: I don't mind hearing it again. I smiles at him as he kissed me again.
Yanga: well you bring sense in my life and you find me when am lost and clear my eyes when I get blind.
Me: I see when you can't, now get in there get as much information as you can and remember. You a father first before anything else so act accordingly. I first his collar and left him there going to my daughter room. I got to the door where it was slightly open and I peeped in to see The boy spooning Khanyisa and cradling her as she was crying. He kept brushing her and whispering sweet nothings to her. I stood there and watch the love I always pray for my child and the kind of man Iv always wanted her to be blessed with.

Khanyisa
I cried for sometime knowing well that we about to embark on a hard journey that my father won't allow. After I was done, i wiped my eyes and breathed.
Thular: Its hurts to know you hurting and our Love for each other is the cause. My heart did a flip flop when I heard those words so am not crazy, he truly loves me.
Me: I love you too. I mumbled feeling shy.
Thular: Are you better? Any headaches
Me: Nope
Thular: your hair gone back to black
Me: kanti how was it?
Thular: All white babe, for a minute there I was confused until I saw that awesome ass. I laughed at him and jokingly hit him.
Me: I have an awesome ass
Thular: beyond words. I think that calmed my boiling blood and made me change to human making it easier for me to catch you before you fainted. I sat there thinking of the events.
Me: Thank you for catching me
Thular: Thank you wife. He kissed the back of my head sending shivers down my spine. I felt him shift as something was poking my butt. I knew exactly what it was, i rubbed my ass on him and he growled and just than my mom walked in and I was so embarrassed and ashamed. She looked like she knew what just happened.
Mom: How you feeling? She asked as Thular shifted but not leaving the bed.
Me: Am okay mom. She nodded looking at Thular with those broad-room eyes when she tries to intimidate.
Mom: And you young man, I hope you not in bed with shoes. He shifted getting up and adjusting his pants. As much as he tried I could see his bulge. He handed her his hand.
Thular: Thulasizwe Thulasilibone Zulu. They shook hands with my mom expression not read able
Mom: Khanyisa mom.Pleasure to meet you although I wish the circumstances were different. He nodded and put his hands in his pocket making his lower region look better.
Thular: Now that you good, let me find my grandfather. I felt my heart race and I saw his eyes instantly change. " babe, if you don't control your emotions am going to change and am Afraid I might hurt your mom, now breathe please" i slowly did as my mom shifted from him a little and as I was breathing his eyes went lighter. He kissed my forehead one more time and whispered.
" Remember keep your emotions on check or else's I change" I nodded as he walked out.My mom walked to me and stood next to the bed, i could see she was conflicted and trying her best to stay calm.
Me: Am sorry mama.
Mom: For what khanyisa. Okay I really didn't expect that from her.
Me: For hiding things from you, for being distant and for being secretive in things. Am sorry for not rejoicing in your moment and excluding myself in things.
Mom: why did you do it? Why did you if you knew you were wrong
Me: I don't know
Mom: How you feeling? She touched my forehead checking if all is well.
Me: Am okay. I really am sorry mom, didn't mean to make you feel neglected or to be disrespectful or anything. I just can't put into words what I was feeling.
Mom: And now what are you feeling? I looked down cause I know if I truly speak my mind she will be offended." And the boy?" I looked down again. " Ay lumile is they anything that you can explain ke?"
Me: I just don't want to lose you and dad and I also don't want to lose Thulasizwe. She looked at me with her eyes blurry as she was blinking a couple of times......