Chapter11:

Khanyisa
I got home so exhausted and took a bath then charged both my phones. I started on dinner then went to do some studying. When done I switched on the phone that Thular gave me and contemplated if to call him. I decided to text him. I checked the balance. 1000 smses than opted to text him:
𝚖𝚎: 𝚑𝚒
2minutes later he answers
𝚑𝚒𝚖: 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝚖𝚎: 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑
𝚑𝚒𝚖: 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕, 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢?
I contemplated for awhile than took my phone and texted mom:
𝚖𝚎: 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗?
𝚖𝚘𝚖: 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝟾.. 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚢!!!
𝚖𝚎: 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘.
I texted Thular back
𝚖𝚎: 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝟽𝚙𝚖
𝚑𝚒𝚖: 𝚘𝚕𝚛𝚢𝚝. 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
I sent it than took a bath and changed to my best PJ and gown. I walked around the house checking if all is good. I waited a few min than there was a knock so i went to open up and i found Thular in full white and blue sneakers. He looked beyond hot. He walked in and we sat by the couch.
Thular: Nice house
Me: Thanks
Thular: so what made you agree? Thought i had to beg first.
Me: oh just figured since am home alone why not.
Thular: hmmm cool.
Me: what made you ask?
Thular: oh my grandpa came by it was either him or listen to his million stories and myths.
Me: myths about?
Thular: I don't want to bore
Me: trust me it cannot top my mom stories.
Thular: Your mom into stories?
Me: Yeps... she always speak in riddles that one. We both laughed.
Thular: we should hook them up. We both laughed harder.
Me: Imagine my mom dating your grandpa we will become historians. We both laughed. We chilled had dinner together and enjoyed each other company. They was something about him that just made me at ease with him. Be able to chill and laugh and talk to him. Iv always been an introvert but with him I was myself and its seemed like he liked that.
Me: If my mom knew I had a friend over or made a friend she will freak. I mumbled and I guess that cane out off.
Thular: Why? I shrugged. " ill also hide my daughter if she was this beautiful" he smiled looking at me as if seeing me for the first time and i smiled.
Me: Thank you
Thular: nah thank you for saving me from my grandpa and for a lovely dinner.
Me: my pleasure. He got up and I walked him out and he hugged me and left leaving me smiling. Life isn't bad after all. I went in the kitchen and cleaned my evidence than went in my room.

Yamkelani
I walked in at around 10 pm and found that Khanyisa is sleeping. I kissed her cheek and went to shower than got in bed. I woke up on Saturday
Morning around 6 and made pancakes for her to bribe her for not coming home early yesterday. When done I cleaned a bit than switched on the Tv. Few minutes later she walked in her Pj and made coffee and had with the pancakes.
Khanyisa: you know mum you don't have to bribe me when you come back late. She smiled giving me her dazzling smile
Me: I know but I love too. She came to the lounge and hugged me.
Khanyisa: You can retire now you getting old.
Me: and do what all day
Khanyisa: make pancakes for me all day. I smiled just as they was a knock on the door we both looked at each other as she jumped to the door.
Me: Who is it? And there was silence. " khanyisa lumile langa" but still no answer I got up and rounded the corner and found Khanyisa embraced in her father arms with Yanga Covered in tears. I stood there my eyes getting blurry as I couldn't believe what an seeing with my eyes.....