Chapter10:

Khanyisa
I looked at this perfect tall thin handsome guy in front of me. He had deep dark blue eyes. He had dimples and lord he was handsome. He looked like Trey songs even his mescaline body.
Thular: You should not be roaming on empty buildings alone you know
Me: yeah I know just needed time out from the world, let me get going. I walked away moving from him and he followed. We were now at the bottom and they was a black hummer there.
Thular: let me drop you off.
Me: its cool, I got it.
Thular: I insist. We walked to the car and he drove to school after I told him where to drop me off. We were now at the parking lot and the car was silent.
Me: Thanks
Thular: Thanks for the concert. I laughed "can I have your numbers?"
Me: I don't have a phone. He opened his dashboard and took out a box that had an samsung 20
Thular: I got it for my baby sister. Ill buy her another one you can have it. My number is already in it and I have yours ill call you.
Me: I can't take it... I smiled returning it.Firstly what will I say to mum? She will lose her mind. Plus I have a phone I just didn't want to give him my number. They no relationships for a Princess.
Thular: You can and you have. Talk later. He leaned in and opened the door for me. I jumped off and went to fetch my phone in the gym locker and attended the rest of my classes.

Thular
I drove to my place in Bryanston smiling and all I could think about was her gold eyes. I got in and saw a my grandfather rental car parked in. I walked into the house and found him chilling on the couch drinking his favorite beer.
Grandpa: You in a jolly mood
Me: For a king you are forever here. What are you doing here?
Grandpa: I had a dream that you meet her
Me: oh please grandpa... you have started with your myths and with your stories. Meet who?
Grandpa: The girl you imprinted on when you first turned. I remember it like it was yesterday.
Me: Grandpa, I really appreciate the visit but you can't keep on coming here every time you have your silly dreams.
Grandpa: They are not silly son. Now tell me about your day from the beginning up until now.
Me: Am so not entertaining this.
Grandpa: Thulasizwe Thulasilibone Zulu ngithi khuluma maan ungitshele ngo suko lakhwo!!!( i said speak and tell me about your day)
I looked at him and saw that he was serious.
Me: I went to work, had a few meetings and meet a girl with gold shinning eyes. I smiled indulging my grandpa.
Grandpa: Really now??? He switched off the Tv and looked at me for more information.
Me: Am so not going to discuss a potential girl with my grandfather hell no. He got up and walked to me and looked at me with his blue eyes sparkling and I felt my insides turn.
Grandpa: now are you going to tell me or should I communicate with the beast in you. You know how that will end. I shake my head knowing too well and not wanting to go through that pain.
Me: Her name is khanyisa.... no last name. Her dad has the same name as mine though. She is beautiful and has the most beautiful eyes ever. He looked at me slowly backing away.
Grandpa: You have found them. Iv been searching for them for 20 years now. He grinned and I looked at him confused.

Yamkelani
I sat by my desk and looked at the wedding photo. I really miss Yanga so much. I wish I could be in his arms, feel his touch and feel his love. The past 20 years have been hard. Raising a child alone is tough without any support and having to change nannies and housekeepers every year since we don't know what and who we running from. Khanyisa is a beautiful loving soul and is as stubborn as her father. If it wasn't for her I would have longed given up. I closed my eyes and placed one hand to my chest and had a picture of Yanga in my mind. I could feel and sense that he is alive but i could sense a lot of self hate and resentment.
" oh dear lord please let this arching stop, reunite me with my heart again"

Yanga
I walked in the room to find my father and Khulekani talking but as soon as I walked in they became quiet.
" if I didn't know better, ill say you two are talking about me."
Khulekani: " Your father and I my king are wondering when you going to fetch the Queen and the princess. Its been 20 years now and I know you miss them"
Me: " They better off without me"
Khulekani:" but my king..."
Me: " iv failed her as a husband. I promised to lean on her but I never did instead I chased her from her home. The war lasted 10 years and when I went to fetch him. I found her and my daughter settled and living the life that I wanted to provide for them. Am not about to disturb they life. They peace and bring them to the same place i chased her away from. They are better off without me. I have failed her. Our marriage but mostly iv failed my daughter"
Father: If your mother was alive she would have slapped you so hard and knocked some sense into that stupid thick skull of yours. Stay a miserable bitter person until you die but Khulekani and I are leaving tomorrow.Am going to the Queen and Princess. Now you can come with us or stay here and look at those pictures that PI sends to you weekly. I walked away from them because they really don't understand how ashamed i feel about this whole situation.