Chapter 26:

Khanyisa
I looked at him for awhile as my brains was trying to process everything and I saw his eyes flicker as I was staring at him.
Me: can I see the paper? He nodded while getting up and going to fetch it and he gave it to me. He sat down looking at me as I read the newspaper article.

Nkosinye
I looked at her with my heart beating so fast as she read the paper without any emotions showing on her face. Her eyes as clear as the sun and that made me panic more but I sat down waiting for her to finish reading.

Yamkelani
I walked back to find my husband sitting by the lounge having some tea.
Me: Am sorry
Yanga: You are right who was I to judge when Iv killed so many.
Me: You have to trust Khanyisa, Don't do the same mistake that I did and look now we have another beast that we dealing with.
Yanga: Am sorry for all this. He threw his hands up in the air.
Me: I love you so much that sometimes its hurts just thinking about all the years iv missed to have watch you grow into this amazing soul that you are. You are a great husband but mostly a fantastic father. Now don't ever doubt that you mean the world to use. I kissed his forehead as I tried to distract him. My mind was also doing its over thinking wondering if my daughter is safe and trying my best to keep calm. One of us had to remain sane.

Khanyisa
I looked at the pictures I really looked amazing not to mention the markings on my back. I knew what they were from my first experience with Thular. I read the story twice and looked up and saw him sitting there like a statue.
Me: Any of what in the paper true?
Nkosinye: Yes
Me: which parts are true?
Nkosinye: I was married to my high school girlfriend. My father asked a million times if she had the marks and my answer was always no and he always told me it will end in tears but I never listened. I was young and in love and naive. So one day I had a meeting in CapeTown and it was short making it possible for me to come back a day sooner than I expected. I wanted to surprise her so I hoped on the plane and got back home. Here I was withe flowers in my hands walking home at 9pm to find a car I don't know on my drive. I figured she asked one of her friends to come over. So I slowly got in and was greeted by a sight that made me see red. She was on top of our kitchen counter bend over and the guy was having his way with my wife that I loved and adored. I cannot explain what happened or how I got there but all I remember is my heart pumping so hard and tasting blood in my mouth. I was in hospital for two weeks un responsive and was told she was dead and the guy was fighting for his life. What later followed was court case where I admitted to all the charges brought to me even though I cannot remember half of what happened. Years went by where I blamed myself for it but eventually stopped when I saw guy and he apologized and forgave me. I looked at him and somehow I felt his pain and confusion.
Me: where you ever going to tell me this?
Nkosinye: Eventually yes. I don't even know what happening between yet am attracted to you and want you constantly by my side. I think about you all the time and all I want is to hear your voice and see the one dimple when you smile. I got up from the table and walked to the bedroom and undress from his top and turned around and looked at the markings on my back on the mirror. He walked in while I was completely naked and looked at the mirror. Our eyes connected and he slowly walked to me.
Nkosinye: Its looks better on you than on me. He took off the shirt and turned around exposing a similar marking only difference were the markings at the bottom. I walked to him not minding that am completely naked and traced my hands on his markings on his back. We stood like that for what felt like hours as I admired it.
Me: what does this mean?
Nkosinye: they are so many speculation one of them meaning we are bounded as one.
Me: I see. I turned around not knowing how to feel or react about that and walked to the top i was wearing and picked it up.

Nkosinye
I walked up from behind her as she picked up her top and held her in my arms as I kissed the back of her neck. She looked at me in the mirror as her eyes turned darker. That was invitation enough for me to continue. I turned her around and hitch her as I walked with her to the bed kissing her anywhere and everywhere that my lips could. All I wanted was to feel her under me and to make her mine in body as well. I trailed kisses for her going from her neck right into her navel. Just as I was about to go down on her they was a disturbing knock on the door. I looked up and saw she needed me more than I needed her.
Khanyisa: ignore it... she whispered and as I kissed her again the knock persisted and i smiled at her as she groaned in frustration.
Nkosinye: Don't move. I took a towel and wrapped it around my waist as I went to attend the door....