Chapter8:

Yamkelani
I felt his hands roam in my top and I felt my whole body tingle and felt great warmth spreading in my body and I slowly turned facing him. We stared at each other for awhile then he slowly came closer to me and kissed me. It felt like my world was spinning as his lips touched mines and our tongues danced. He moved his hands to my waist bring me closer to him. He broke the kiss.
Yanga: You had to wear track suites. He chuckled a bit as I shyly smiled at him. He shifted and I was underneath him and he was on top. He continued to kiss me as he slowly removed my clothes and when I was fully naked he looked down on me and smiled in admiration making me more shy. He removed his clothes and lord behold his such a beautiful sight to see.
Me: Uhmmm... iv never done this before.
Yanga: I know its going to pain at first but you going to be fine I promise. I nodded as he kissed me and inserted his finger in my forbidden place. That felt uncomfortable at first but after some time it made me yearn for something more. He shifted and tried to enter but failed after the fourth time he was able to go in and he pushed so hard making me scream in pain. He looked at me without moving and kissed me.
Yanga: The worst is over. He began moving. The first few strokes were painful than lord have mercy I felt things that I have never thought Ill ever feel in my life. I heard myself moaning and screaming like they is no tomorrow. I looked at his eyes as they changed in different shades of Yellow and heard him growl a few times. I felt myself about to explode and few strokes i explode as a feeling of warmth spread right through my body. We spent the day in bed making love, sleeping and talking about the horrible past 3 months than sleeping again. I was now sleeping on his chest listening to his voice vibrate as he spoke.
Yanga: I love you Yamkelani and I promise never to always keep you by my side and to lean on you in my times of need
Me: I love you too and am always going to be by your side in everything that you do and trust you always

2years later
Yamkelani
our marriage has been a blessing. We have helped the community and the villagers a lot after the animal attack. Things were running smoothly and I didn't go to university instead I was half the owner of everything that my husband had. I was now 8 months Pregnant and was pregnant with a girl .Yanga was so happy about everything mostly he was happy about the fact that he don't have to deal with the curse and the toughness of raising a boy. There have been Rumors that Phakamani the king Second son from the mistress wanted to over throne Yanga. We have tried being civil with him but he was not biting yet he doesn't have the curse and they can not tell him about the family secret.I was now sitting by the lounge with the Queen mother as she was sewing clothes for her first grandchild. Yanga and the king and of cause Khulekani were at the big community council meeting.As much As I told her we brought enough she wasn't budging. Just than Khulekani came in running holding a big duffel bag he dragged the Queen from the chair and myself and ushered us outside from the back.
Khulekani: I need you to to run. Run and don't look behind you. We will follow you. Things are not good and a war is on it way here. He sent me to make sure that you and the Queen mother is safe. Now run.... just before he could finish his sentence a bullet came through and hit the Queen mother right between her eyes and she died. I closed my mouth with the words hanging that I was about to ask and turned around.
Khulekani: He will find you...I promise. I nodded and ran. I ran as fast as I could. Stopping every now and than to calm my breathing. The baby was kicking in discomfort.
Yamkelani: Please Please stay calm for me Please I beg of you. The baby settled for awhile. I grabbed my skirts again and walked briskly now trying not to make it have that much of a discomfort. I walked until I saw a small cage than I went in and sat by the rock brushing my tummy. I opened the duffel bag and found a bottle of water. I drank a few sips than closed it than saw a small letter in the bag and opened it.
𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡a𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝.𝐈 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐝a𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭a𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥.𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐒𝐢𝐰𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

I read the letter so many times and now with tears rolling down my eyes.
Yamkelani: How many times is this man going to learn not to hide things from me. What wrong with him?... I brushed my stomach and looked at it. " Am going to survive this for you my child.For you" I took out the bottom of the duffel bag and it made a bed. He really thought of everything for us to survive this wilderness. I looked in the bag and found an energy bar and had that and slept. I woke up the next day and walked. The next few days was all about walking and eating the energy bars and drinking sips of water. I had back pains. My feet hurt and I was a mess emotionally but I did my best to be calm and to think of the baby that am carrying. Today the day was brighter and there was a bit of a sun showing through these trees that iv began to find solitude in. It been days since iv been walking and running and every time when I look around am surrounded by trees. I looked up and smiled as I felt connected to the earth and when I looked back down I saw a huge white lion standing in front of me as my heart skipped a beat. Today am going to die because Iv read the family history and The Langa clan only has A black Tamarin lion amongst them. The lion had blue eyes that sparkled and didn't growl or roar. It stood there looking at me as my brain went blank... I couldn't move nor Run nor do anything but stand there and see my life flash before my eyes. I held my tummy as the lion slowly walked over to me the same way Yanga did when he imprinted on me....