Chapter14:

Yamkelani
I felt so emotional after what I just saw happening between Yanga and Khanyisa. I walked to the kitchen and took of the meat to start cooking lunch. I than walked to the bedroom to start with the changing of sheets. All this time Yanga was following me around and silent. When I got to my bedroom he got in and closed the door.
Yanga: It feels like you are angry at me or at Khanyisa? I looked down and the tears just rolled down on my face. I wiped them off. I really don't know why I was feeling like this. But I just cried and he held me brushing my back trying to calm me down.

Khanyisa
I was with malume Khulekani and he was helping me with the bags. He looked at me and smiled.
Khanyisa: What is malume?(uncle)
Khulekani: You really are a replica of your father. He smiled we walked in and found granpa sleeping on the couch.
Khulekani: Old man is tired. I showed him the room his using and I heard mom crying in her room. I know my mother cries from all the times she did when she thought am sleeping.
Me: I thought if dad comes back she will stop.
Khulekani: Its all too much plus I guess she just thought you are normal like her.
Me: I know, that why I never told her. We continued with setting up and went down stairs.

Yanga
It pained me to see Yamkelani crying like this. We were now laying on her bed and iv cuddled her like a baby as she cried. After sometime she was quiet and I snuggled closer to her. Brought her on top of me as I rested on the continental pillow.
Me: What eating you?
Yamkelani: She hid that from me for a whole year? I thought we spoke about everything you know. I nodded.
Me: Maybe she was afraid you will freak out like how you are now
Yamkelani: am freaking out that she never gave me the opportunity to be there for her. She doing the very same thing you did when you were hiding your curse.
Me: Am sorry on her behalf. Now we know and we will address it. She got up and looked at me.
Yamkelani: How?
Me: we need to leave and go back home, the village needs you. You parents need to stop hating me and see they child. Khanyisa needs to know about her roots and explore whatever imprinted on her and you need to get to the bottom of how its going to affect us and the world we live in. Apart all that iv said. I miss you so much that sometimes its feels like my heart will give up just from a thought of not being able to see you, hold you or even kiss you. To feel your skin touch mine. I slowly unzipped her jacket and laughed.
Me: Do you always have to make me work before I touch you. She blushed. " you wearing track suits again" we both laughed as I undressed her snd kissing her senseless.

Yamkelani
The moment his lips touched mines all the hunger for the past 20 years came rushing down on me. Once we were both naked he looked at me with that glint in his eyes and making me blush. He got on top of me and tried to insert himself. After trying a few times he was finally in. My body adjusted to his size. He started moving in slow motion and I felt my mind go on a frenzy. In less than 30seconds I was on cloud 9. He flipped me upside down with my ass up and started moving faster and I was screaming my lungs out with my head in the pillow to stifle the sounds. After what felt like my 100th orgasm i felt him tighten. I was now pinned up against the wall one leg on the floor and the other one flying. I didn't even know that my 41 year old body could do that. He stiffen and I exploded soon followed by him with his roaring like a lion that he is... we both collapsed on the floor. I on top of him breathing trying to catch out breath. After awhile they was a knock on the door.
Khanyisa: mom... dad... are you good...Yanga was now shaking with laughter.
Me: Yes... please cook... i answered trying not to laugh. We heard her footsteps leaving and Yanga busted out laughing and I joined him. My heart was content. My love for him was multiplying ten folds. I was happy to have him back in my life but mostly I was happy to have his unconditional love. I looked at him an saw he was at peace and I smiled back at him.
Yanga: You really are not good for this old heart of mines.. he chuckled. He rolled me over and I was underneath him. " let me ravish you once more" we spent the whole day as on in body, mind and spirit.....