Chapter 29:

Khanyisa
All of the sudden my mouth felt dry as he took the envelope and went to the door and disappeared. I poured myself some juice and than wen to the bathroom to take a cold shower to calm my nerves. If ever my parents were to find out about this ill be dead. I stood there and took the longest shower iv ever taken in my life and than came out when I was feeling a little better. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to find Nkosinye in the room sitting on the bed. He looked at me with his light green eyes.
Nkosinye: Hi
Me:Hi. I walked in to the room some more. He got up and came closer to me and kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes and thinking to myself not right now. Am so not in the mood to be loved am panicking.
Nkosinye: I know this isn't what you have planned your life to be like and how you envisioned yourself getting married. He searched his pocket and took out a small red box.
Nkosinye: This is a little something to make the marriage a little more realistic. He opened the box and my heart stopped, in the box was the most beautiful ring iv ever seen in my life. It was a pear shaped diamond that looked almost like the colour of my eyes. I smiled at him as he took it out of the box and put in my finger. The weight of it made everything seem realistic. Am officially someone wife. He smiled as he saw me smiling and kissed my forehead 1 more time.
Nkosinye: I leave you to get dress, am taking you out.
Me: I don't have any clothes. He walked to the closet and took out a big Woolworths plastic.
Nkosinye: am sure you can find something in there that you can wear. He kissed my forehead again and walked to the lounge and i looked at my ring again with a deep smile and got dressed humming my mom fav song.

Yanga
I sat there shocked at what the traditional healer just revealed to us. King Jali and I looked at each other and were both silent. The room was so tense a knife could cut through it.

Nkosinye
She came out a pair of black jeans and top and white sneakers and she looked amazing. She did her hair in an up do kind of a style. She did a mini twirl making me smile and giving my heart a kind of a tug.
Me: you look good
Khanyisa: Thank you. We walked out of our suite and went to the car. I drove us first to paradise valley where we took a walk and hike than had ice cream as we enjoyed each other company.
Me: Can I have a bite of your ice cream. She stopped and handed me her chocolate cookies ice cream and I had a few bites and when she tried to take it back I ran and she followed laughing.

Khanyisa
We were now sitting at Tashas having dinner and I must add i had a lovely day amongst the horrific start of it. We were enjoying each other company and talking about random things while laughing and a old couple walked by and stood by our table.
Old lady: Don't you let go of her. She smiles kindly at Nkosinye
Nkosinye: I won't. She walked away. I looked at him smiling than continued with my food.
Nkosinye: Will it be too much to ask you to spend one more night with me?
Me: ill have to call home and let them know. I kept quiet for awhile thinking of home and I have no idea where my phone is. Am pretty sure dad is throwing fits. I looked up at him as he handed me his phone.
Nkosinye: call home just to let them know you are good. I smiled at him as i dialled dad number thinking how thoughtful he is.

Yanga
My call phone rang as I just got home from the long journey that had made me weak. I looked at the screen and saw it the Jali Boy.
Me: Yes?
Khanyisa: Its me dad am checking in. Her voice made me smile. I really love my daughter with all my heart.
Me: Iv tried calling to no avail.
Khanyisa: my phone was on vibrate and I have no idea where it is
Me: I see, you not home yet
Khanyisa: I know dad and am sorry.
Me: I know you a big girl and I know that sometimes your mom and I can be over bearing at times and lately life hasn't been steady. Am sure your head is spinning with all the supernatural stuff and you want some sort of normality. What am trying to say Angel is be careful okay. Never forget the good that your mother have thought you and never forget that I love you always.
Khanyisa: Dad are you okay?
Me: Am fine, I just want you to always know that I love you and that you are my everything. I wiped the tear that escaped from my eye.
Khanyisa: I love you too dad and always will.

Khanyisa
I hang up feeling a little bit odd and have an urge that my father wasn't well or wasn't himself. But I brushed it off and handed Nkosinye his phone.

Yamkelani
I walked out to find my husband looking defeated and he quickly wiped a tear from his face the minute he saw me and faked a smile. I panicked as I walked to him and hugged him. He cried out loud and that made me panic some more as I let him let it out. I looked behind him to Khulekani and he shrugged his shoulders in not knowing what got into him.

Old king langa
I looked at my wife picture smiling on the day i married her and I kissed it and got into bed holding it like how I usually do every night.
"Soon my love ill be with you in heaven" i smiled as I dozed off to sleep with nothing but the loving thoughts of my wife.

Yamkelani
I walked into the bedroom to find Yanga already in bed. I got in and he kissed me so hungrily. I pushed him back a bit and looked at him searching for answers.
Me: are you okay?
Yanga: Am fine, i love you You Yamkelani Siwa langa. You have been nothing but a friend, advisor and mostly the best wife that any man can ever ask for.
Me: I love you too, You are scaring me.
Yanga: All I want to do tonight is to make love to you. He moved in closer and I let him have his way with me blowing my mind out of this world and making my limbs turn into rubber.

Khanyisa
After dinner we went to game world at Sun Coast City and played gamed until midnight. Than went to the casino and played a bit. Iv never laughed so much in my life. At around 2 am we went back to the Sibaya lodge and got into our suite and I took a shower right after he took his. I wore one of his tops and got into bed. We snuggled with my heart so full and content.
Me: Thanks for today.It was beautiful.
Nkosinye: Its was my pleasure. I snuggled closer to him as he shifted to allow me to be half on top of him. We stayed like that for a while until he lifted my chin and looked at me right in my eyes.
Nkosinye: Ill try my best to make you not regret the decision of being my wife. I smiled as a tear escaped my eye and he kissed me. Kissed me with so much passion making me forget what was making me even cry. He removed my clothes and his and got on top of me. Touching me everywhere making me melt.
Me: uhm am a virgin. He stopped for awhile than looked right into my eyes.
Nkosinye: Do you want to stop? I shook my head No and he nodded kissing me further. Whole night he made love to me making me scream and moan and lose my mind as if am going crazy. I woke up to him kissing me again and i giggled as he nibbled my ear. I really had no energy as he slowly lifted my leg and inserted himself in. He moves slower making me lose my mind. Next thing he flipped me up down and my big ass was flying in the air as he pounded on me until we both collapsed trying to catch our breath.

Yamkelani
I woke up and Yanga was still asleep. I don't blame him after the work out he gave me. I went to the shower Humming and went downstairs to help prep for breakfast while everyone came down And they still wasn't any sight of him. I got up after asking to be excused and went back to our room and found Yanga still sleeping. I touched him and he was cold. I felt my heart race as I screamed. Khulekani came running in and found me shaking and screaming. He went and touched Yanga trying to find a pulse and a tear rolled down his eyes and I felt my heart bang against my ribs as it slowly stopped beating and I went down with the image of my husband peacefully sleeping...