Chapter28:

Yanga
Khulekani: Yazi bafo siyahamba ngoba unekeni kodwa uzoyenza njani mawufikha lapha ufike kukhona into engeke ikhujabulisr? (We travelling because you are stubborn. What happens if we get there and you find something you don't like)
Me: I have no choice this is my only daughter i have to protect her at all counts. We drove and got to the Jali kingdom and we found the local royal healer at they home. We walked in as she welcomed us with warms hands. I sat down as she looked at me expectedly.
Traditional healer: iv been waiting for you all morning
Me: you have?
Traditional healer: yes. Just than they was a knock on the door and she gave permission and in walked the king of this kingdom Mr Jali and his brother. He was also shocked to find me here.
Traditional healer: Good you are both here....

Yamkelani:
Iv been trying to call Yanga for the past hour and he hasn't been picking up and that is getting on my nerves. I sent him a long ass text:
𝐡𝐢
𝐈 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞???
𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐯 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐯 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝. 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐢𝐯 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝!!! 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐛 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛l𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬!!!!!!!
I threw the phone by the couch and Baba walked in as I was pacing up and down.
Baba: Where my son
Me: beats me baba, yazi uyanga( your son...)
Baba: calm down an sure all is well where he is
Me: I just have a bad feeling usually when he leaves me hanging like this he ends up doing a bigger mess than the one we were in , in the first place. He never listens. I always ask him to talk to me before he runs. I threw myself on the couch in frustration as baba poured tea and handed a cup to me smiling as if he knows something that I don't.

Khanyisa
I woke up starving and I went and gaggle my mouth and walked out to the lounge and found food there. I smiled as I sat and ate like iv never eaten before. I looked up after I felt much fuller to see Nkosinye looking at me in amazement. I got all shy and drank up juice. We ate in silence than when done i looked at him for awhile than looked down.
Nkosinye: go ahead ask?
Me: what did you do to the body? That just came out of my mouth. He looked at me for awhile than looked away wiping his mouth with a napkin.
Nkosinye: You do know that at some point one day this will come back to me or you. Luko tells me there were reporters booked here and waiting to see us leave together and get a story and they also saw the angry king walk to here after demanding at the front desk for us.
Me: I never thought of that, why couldn't we call the cops and explain ourselves.
Nkosinye: incase you forget i changed, i ripped his had of his body with my jaws and claws, how on earth will you explain the cops? Yes it will come back to us but it will come back to us lighter. Luko took the body out to the bushes at the back it will be like he went for a walk to calm down after fighting us. You will answer everything honestly apart the question " do you know how he died" which is No. i nodded and tried my best to hide the image from my head.
Nkosinye: Am sorry about this all, this is not how I planned to have my day from you.
Me: I know. It was a lovely evening. He scratched his head and took a brown envelope and handed it over to me. I looked at him with questioning eyes.
Nkosinye: In there is a contract and a marriage certificate that require your signature. While you were sleeping Luko brought this. This is just a precaution just incase if the law finds something amiss with our story or the body shows more evidence that might link me to it or us. Ill ask you to read this tonight and all the contents and what hangs in the air if all this unravels. If you trust me and willing to travel this road with me you will sign that. Yes i know you had a bigger dream of things working out the other way and of things being different than what it is right now..... i opened up the envelope and took out the papers and that made him stop. I got up and walked to the coffee table took the pen and came back with it and sat down. Signed everywhere where my signature was required than put the papers back in the envelope and looked up at him as he looked at me shocked.
Me: Now what next???.... He stared at me speechless and my heart was beating so fast. Oh gosh did I just get married like this? Am I crazy? Those are the questions that burnt within but my face told a different story. Its showed love, bravery and courage......