the delivery

A/n: ik my photoshop sucks you don't have to tell me 🙃

nobody's pov

it's been four weeks since operation florida was first brought to life. jughead somehow convinced majority of the serpents that moving was a good idea.

it was a big deal for cheryl to be able to move out of thistlehouse even though she wasn't selling it. nana rose is still staying there with a few relatives while cheryl, veronica, and archie move to florida with the serpents. they all bought an apartment that was big and spacious for them to live in for now. the rest of the serpents are going to living out of the motel with a little help from cheryl and veronica money wise.

toni has no idea what's going on. well actually she does know, but not the full picture. news spread that there was going to be a ton of new people living in the motel and that a bar was being built abut a mile away from the motel grounds. she knew that much. she had no idea it was cheryl and the serpents doing.

cheryl was nervous to see toni's reaction. this plan was extreme but cheryl was always over the top. that's just the type of person she is. they had all there stuff shipped out to florida in a moving truck and soon were ready to move there themselves.

considering a lot of the serpents didn't have a lot of belongings since majority of them were living in small trailers anyway it was simple to move everything.

saying goodbye to riverdale was hard because they were leaving behind there home town and the rest of there friends. a lot of visits back and forth would be made though. throughout this week they would be permanently moving in.

toni's pov

it's currently 8 pm and basically everyone is in my motel room. halley, moonee, jancey, ashley, scooty, and of course sophie. it was really crowded in the tiny room but we were all in a circle on the bed, our dinner food in the middle of the circle. we don't normally eat together but sometimes it's easier because we all split the cost. tonight we're having chinese food.

"so what do you think about all the new people moving in?" halley asks. "it's probably just more families like us." i say. "i think it's going to be more kids." moonee says while eating a dumpling. "more kids? i don't know. i think you 4 are enough as it is." ashley says and laughs.

"maybe we can take them on some of our adventures." scooty says. "maybe. orrrr they can be our enemies and we can have rival gang fights." sophie says and giggles.

"are they only moving into this motel or are they moving into others all around the community?" jancey asks. "probably all over. did your grandma hear anything about new people moving into the future inn motel?" i ask. "not that i know of." jancey says and shrugs.

well i do know that me and my girls are going to have the best time at that new bar opening up." halley smirks. "honestly though. we need a girls night out." ashley says. "it's much needed." i say.

"and we're supposed to do what?" moonee asks. "we'd find someone to watch you guys." halley says. "booooring." sophie says. "well kids aren't allowed at bars so." ashley says. "they could make an exception." scooty says. "definitely not." i say. "no we're too young to get drunk!" jancey says. "yes you tell em girl." ashley says and high fives her.

"you guys should take bobby with you. maybe he can finally find someone to date. he's lonely af." sophie says and rolls her eyes. "and i've created a demon." i say and tickle her.

the laughter soon stopped after halley's phone dinged. she picks up her phone and looks at the text. "alright moonee lets go. you have to take a bath now." halley says and stands up. "i took a bath last night." moonee sighs. "and you played outside all day today. come on you have to take a bath." halley says and goes towards the door.

moonee groans and stand up. "bye bitches see you tomorrow." halley says and walks out. i knew exactly what that whole thing was about between the texting and the whole bath thing. i'm pretty sure ashley caught onto it too.

ashley helped me clean up all the leftover food while the kids played for a little bit longer. "alright i'm gonna head out now. come on scooty." ashley says. "ok. bye toni. bye jancey and sophie." scooty says and gets off the bed. "bye." we all say and they leave.

"should i go home now?" jancey asks. "you can stay for as long as you want. i'll call your grandma and let her know your staying a little longer." i say. "ok." jancey says.

"mom where's the i pad?" sophie asks. shit. yesterday i had to sell the the ipad for some extra cash. i was really hoping sophie wouldn't notice for awhile but i guess that failed. i think for a minute debating whether i should tell her or not.

"um i sold it." i say. "you what?!" sophie bacially screams. "i had to sell it." i say calmly. "why?" she asks. "because i needed extra money. sometimes we need to sell nice things in return for rent money. we've been over this soph." i say.

"at least you had an i pad. i've never even touched one." jancey says and i smile sadly.

i remember that i have a "delivery" to make in about 5 minutes. "girls stay in here for a couple of minutes i have something to do outside." i say. "ok we're going to watch tv." sophie says and grabs the remote.

i quickly walk over to the safe and put in the passcode. i put some stacks of heroin in a mini bag i had and shut the safe. sophie and jancey both have there eyes glued to the tv so i make my way out of the room and to the room i was supposed to be delivering to.

if your wondering i get the drugs from i get them from a really nice lady who works in the laundry room of the motel. she give it to me for free because she knows i sell it. i have no idea how she gets it in the first place but i think it's safe not to ask questions.

originally it started off with just one guy that i would sell too but news spread quickly and now i just get phone calls saying a day, a room number, and time. it's very risky selling to people in my own motel so i have to be really careful that bobby doesn't find out. not only would i get kicked out if i got caught but i would also go to jail and lose sophie. just the thought of that pains me.

this room number was one i've never delivered to before so i have no idea who the person is. i'm assuming it's a friend of one of the guys i deal to.

i find the room number and knock. it's a few floors down from my room. there's no answer so i knock again. eventually the door opens and i'm met with a very very familiar face.

he seems as shocked as i am as we both stare at each other. i feel paralyzed right now and all i wanted to do was crawl into a ball of darkness and never come out. after a minute of staring at each other i finally find the courage to say something.

"fangs what the hell are you doing here?! and what the hell are you doing buying drugs?!" i ask. "well what the hell are you doing selling drugs?!" he asks.

well fuck

A/n: thoughts, feelings, emotions? 😂💗