Chapter Eight

Dylan's P.O.V.

When I walk into class Ashley is sitting at her desk. "I heard you punched Dean." She whispers.

"I'm sorry Ashley I just-"

"It's okay." She smiles. The teacher walks in and begins to lecture.

"Hey Ashley, tonight, do you want to come to my place and watch a movie?"

"I would love to." She smiles again. God, her smile is so beautiful.

-------------

Ashley's P.O.V.

I sit next to Dylan on his couch as we watch some movie he found on Netflix. He puts his arm around my shoulders. I can't breathe. Was that supposed to be his 'move' or is it just a friendly gesture? I look up at him, and he's already looking at me. I smile. He bites his bottom lip, as if he's deciding weather or not he wants to say something. Then he leans in and kisses me. Him putting his arm around me, definitely his move. I kiss him back, and let myself fall back on the couch.

I can feel his fingers finding their way up my shirt, when I hear "Get sommeee Dylan!" Dylan quickly sits up, and I sit up as well, adjusting my shirt. I see a girl, with blonde hair, who looks a lot like Dylan.

"Ashley, this is my sister Rebecca." Dylan sighs.

"Hi." I look down at my hands.

"Oh my god!" Rebecca screams and sits next to me, wedging herself in between me and Dylan. "You are Ashley! Dylan is always talking about you!" I blush a little.

"Rebecca." Dylan buries his face in his hands.

I can't help but to mess with him as well. "Aw you talk about me?" I laugh. This time it's Dylan that blushes.

"Well, Dylan. I know this is certainly not the way you wanted the family to meet your girlfriend,"

"She's not-" Dylan begins, but Rebecca refuses to let him finish.

"How about you stay for dinner Ashley? Our parents will be home any time now."

"Okay." I smile. "Sounds fun, but me and Dylan aren't-"

"Yay!" Rebecca smiles. She refuses to let us deny the fact that she said I was Dylan's girlfriend.

Rebecca goes upstairs to change out of her school clothes. "Sorry....about her." Dylan laughs nervously.

"It's okay." I smile. "She's sweet. I didn't know you had a sister."

"And I didn't know I had a girlfriend." Dylan laughs.

I look down at my hands as Dylan scoots closer. "Ha, yeah- I uhm-" I can't seem to make the words come out of my mouth. I look up and Dylan is smiling at me.

"God, you're adorable." I open my mouth to speak but Dylan kisses me again. Once he pulls away he stares into my eyes. "I don't think it would be so bad to have you as my girlfriend."

"I don't think it would be so bad to have you as my boyfriend." I smile.

"Yay!" Rebecca cheers. "So you guys are dating!" She laughs, but Dylan and I keep looking at each other.

"I guess we are." Dylan says.

--------------
Ayy I actually added a picture with this chapter xD I'm going to start doing that with every chapter and I'll try to make the picture match the chapter :3

And I made that couch scene for daniela_bos (; xD I hope you liked it xD