Chapter 15

I stare at Sadie. "Hello, Ashley." Dean says as he smiles his creepy smile. "How's Dylan?"

"Oh you know eachother." Sadie smiles.

"Uh-" I can't think of anything to say.

"Hey we should get going." Sadie tells me. Dean kisses her on the cheek and we say goodbye to Daniela and Luke.

Once we get in Sadies car, I decide it's safe to tell her to not get involved with Dean. "Don't go for Dean." I blurt out.

"What? Why?"

"He's a jerk."

"Did you date him before?"

"No, but-"

"Then I don't see the problem." Sadie spits out. She begins to drive towards my- our house.

"Sadie, please listen to me! Dean is a terrible guy and you do not want to get involved with a douchebag like him!"

"What did he do that is so terrible?!"

"I can't- nothing Sadie. Please, just trust me."

Sadie sits in silence for a moment, probably deciding what to say. "I'm dating Dean. You haven't dated him in the past, so I have a right to. If you can't give me a good reason not to date Dean, then I'm not listening to what you have to say. You're just a sad emo girl that cuts herself and I don't know if you like him and you're jealous or-"

"I have a boyfriend Sadie!" I can feel the tears building up. A sad emo girl that cuts herself? I was right about Sadie, she's a bitch.

"Whatever." We sit in silence the rest of the way home.

As soon as I get home I jump out of Sadies car and storm in the house. I see my mom and my father watching tv. Sadie comes in a few seconds after me. "Hey girls, I hope you had fun. Sadie we're going to make the guest bedroom your room. Ashley-"

"Whatever mom." I storm to my room and slam my door. I quickly change out of my dress and into sweatpants and a tshirt. I slip on a pair of shoes and open my window and jump out.

-----

I lay in Dylan's bed. We stay quiet because he snuck me in. "I'm sorry you've had such a rough day." He whispers. He kisses the top of my head.

"It's okay. I'm just glad I'm with you." I lace my fingers with his. He smiles and kisses me again, this time on my lips. I can't help but to smile. It's crazy how he can fix everything. It's like every time he looks at me his eyes pierce through me and kill all of the bad.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too."

--------

Sorry this chapter is so short and even more boring then the last. /.\ I promise I'll try to make the next one more exciting. Thanks for all of the people who actually cared enough to read this far xD :*

And the pic I used is how I picture Ashley /.\

And hey if you guys could not report people's comments that would be cool okay thanks