iv. some explanations

ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ
ᴵ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ

【 ♪ 】

ᵏᵃᵈᵉᵇᵒˢᵗᵃⁿʸ
ᶜᵃˢᵗˡᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢⁿᵒʷ

⭑━━𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨━━⭑

Isis stood up and helped her mother do the same

Isis stood up and helped her mother do the same. Her legs were shaking, so she had to lean on the sink. They both tried to calm down. Only their deep breath could be heard.

A few minutes later, Isis looked at her mother. The latter seemed still disturbed.

"What is wrong with this compass?" she asked.

"I don't know, I don't know anything! I don't want them to come back!" said Lana.

Isis understood that she was talking about these two scary guys.

"Why were they looking for it anyway?" she asked. "Does it has any value or something?"

"I don't know, I don't wanna know..."

"I do. And I will," replied Isis. "Mom, you can't stay here... Go to Amy's, and ask if you can stay for the night, or even more."

"Where are you going??" inquired Lana.

"To find some answers. I don't want to stay in here anyway, it's fucking oppressive... Mom, please, do as I say. Don't stay here on your own, okay?"

Lana nodded. Isis kissed her forehead. She tied her jacket around her waist and went out the house.

Her heart was pounding as she got on her bike. She rode to John B's house where she was sure to find her friends.

She left her bike in the dry grass in front of the Chateau and walked to the door. But they saw her before she could enter. JJ ran forthwith to hug her. She winced.

"Aouch..."

"Fuck, I- I'm sorry, Iz..." he said examining her from every angle. "A-are you okay?? Shit, they really went all the way..." he hissed.

Isis saw his hands shaking. But she couldn't tell if it was from anger or fear.

JJ kicked in a tree, swearing.

Okay, definitly anger.

"Dude, calm down," said Pope. "I know you're mad, but..."