xiv. oh to have supportive friends, part.2

ᴴᵒⁿᵉʸ, ⁱᶠ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉˢᵗˡᵉˢˢ
⁽ᴮᵃᵇʸ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ⁾

【 ♪ 】

ᵉˡᵗᵒⁿ ʲᵒʰⁿ ᶠᵗ. ᵏⁱᵏⁱ ᵈᵉᵉ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ

⭑━━𝙤𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨━━⭑
𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙩𝙬𝙤

The next day, Isis asked Mike and Anna to tell her mother she was fine

The next day, Isis asked Mike and Anna to tell her mother she was fine. Well, if they saw her. She didn't want to go home. Not yet.

They ate a huge lunch before they left. Kie was more in a hurry than Isis, who absolutly wanted to finish the food that had been kindly offered to her.

She did take the time to shower, though. Then, at John B's, she dropped the others to rest in the hammock. She thought she'd just close her eyes and enjoy the peace and quiet vibe, but she fell asleep in a few minutes. She spent a lot of time talking with Kie during the night, so it wasn't surprising at all.

After the drone test in the marsh outside the Chateau, Pope, JJ and Kiara had to leave. Isis was still napping, so John B assured he'd watch over her.

When she woke up, she felt like she'd slept for years. That's what a good nap looks like.

She got up stretching. She walked to the porch.

"Hey."

John B lookep up to her.

"Hey! Slept well?"

"You have no idea," she replied with a sleepy smile. "Can I make coffee?"

"Sure."

"You want some?"

"Uh, no, thank you."

She glanced over his shoulder. He was studying the map with the Royal Merchant coordinates. She kissed his head gently and disappeared inside.

A few moments later, she was back on the porch. She sat next to him, sipping cautiously her hot drink.

"How did it go with the drone?" she asked, resting her head in her hand.

"Quite good, actually. It works well. We just decided to sail later, at dead calm. Pope said we would go tomorrow."

"All right. So the treasure hunt is finally getting started? Like, for real?"