xxi. over the moon

ᴼⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ, ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᵒᵘᵈ
ᴸᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ⁱˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵒᵘᵗ

【 ♪ 】

ᵈᵘᵃ ˡⁱᵖᵃ
ᵒⁿᵉ ᵏⁱˢˢ

⭑━━𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣━━⭑

Isis and JJ.

JJ and Isis.

It seemed to them it was meant to be. And driving back to the Chateau, after dropping Kie and Pope home, they were wondering why they weren't a thing long before now.

Oh, because flirting is so much funnier.

But whoever said that we should stop flirting once in a relationship, they didn't care.

And suddenly, Isis wanted to thank John B for leaving her his house's keys.

Bold of you to assume they just slept that night. But what happened in this room, stayed in that room. ( For the more curious, they actually spent hours cuddling and talking. It was finally just the two of them, and they intended to make the most of it. )

At first light, Isis woke up and tried to get out of JJ's arm grip. Finally, after a few minutes, she could stand and went straight to lift up the shutters.

"Hello, sunshine!" she hummed. "Come on, I give you five more minutes to wake up, then you'll join me for the breakfast."

She smiled seeing his tired look, and came to kiss his forehead.

"I still don't know how you can be so cheerful this early," he muttered.

"That's part of my superpowers," she said. "If you're not here on time I'll eat all the scrambled eggs."

She didn't wait for his reply, and went to the kitchen. She cooked the breakfast with what she found, and broke the eggs in the frying pan. She then added the milk, the butter, salt and pepper, and JJ was already here, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He dropped a smooth kiss in her neck.

"You haven't said 'good morning' yet," he taunted.

"Good morning honey," she smiled.

"Being with you makes every morning a good morning," JJ then said with a smirk.

"Oh my," Isis chuckled. "Are you serious with me right now? Weren't you the one telling me the game was over?"