xx. bitchin' badass

ᴵᵗ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃˢ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃˢ

ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ

【 ♪ 】

⁵ˢᵒˢ
ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ

⭑━━𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣' 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙨━━⭑

Obviously, her anger went down after a while

Obviously, her anger went down after a while. She was even starting to regret her reaction.

At some point, she turned around to look at JJ. His eyes hooked hers. They shared a smile. JJ seemed relieved.

She took back her initial position to watch the movie with a huge weight off her shoulders. However, she felt someone sneak behind her, and an arm grabbing her waist. She turned. Her face was now in front of JJ's, just a few inches away. She could feel his breath mixing with hers.

She paused.

Then, she softly kissed his cheek.

JJ gave her a hint of a smile.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"It's okay," she assured.

She rested her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms tightly around her body.

They stayed that way for some time without moving an inch. Isis felt good against his chest, smelling his perfume she liked so much. His hand softly caressed her back underneath her hoodie. But it couldn't last forever.

After a while, Pope crawled to them.

"JJ?" he called in a low voice.

They both turned at him. He seemed bashful about disturbing them.

"What?"

"Gotta take a piss," said Pope.

"Hold it," JJ replied immediatly.

"I can't, I drank too much soda."

Isis let out a chuckle.

"Dude, come on..." sighed JJ. "I- I'm-- It's too exposed. They'll totally see us. A-and, I mean... this is not the right time."

"I gotta go," insisted Pope. "They're blocking the bathrooms."

Isis straightened up, getting out of JJ's embrace.