x. fantasies

ᴰᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳʸ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵇᵉ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ

【 ♪ 】

ᵇᵒᵇ ᵐᵃʳˡᵉʸ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇⁱʳᵈˢ

⭑━━𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙨━━⭑

They all decided to get some fresh air, and settled on John B's little dock

They all decided to get some fresh air, and settled on John B's little dock. Kie had brought her ukulele and was plucking the strings, playing a soothing tune. Isis was humming with her in harmony. She was glad to be there, wrapped up warmly in JJ's hoodie. Thunder was rumbling from a distance.

Isis was sitting on the floor, in front of JJ who was perched on the fence, gently playing with her hair, having fun braiding it.

"How much was it again?" he asked.

"400 mil," answered Pope.

"All right, let's talk the split," resumed JJ.

"Talk among yourselves, I don't want anything," said Isis.

They all looked at her.

"No way!" said Pope.

"Are you kidding??" inquired Kiara.

"Cut the bullshit!" snapped JJ.

"Wow, calm down!" defended Isis. "What did I say wrong??"

"We're in this together!" supported Kie. "You'll obviously have an equal share!"

"Iz, just think about it," said John B. "You need it just as much as we do. For you, for your mom... Pope, how much is it for each of us?"

"80 mil."

"80 mil. It's more than enough."

Isis gave him a grateful smile.

"Thank you."

"No, that's all right. You deserve it."

They all nodded in agreement. Isis grinned for ear to ear, and rested her head on JJ's legs.

"So, I was saying," JJ resumed. "Before we say 'evenly', may I remind you that I am the only one that can properly defend us from those groupers who were after us. Protection? Not cheap, okay? Except for Isis, 'cause she's my favorite."