xxv. some fun, some fight

ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵐᵉ
ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʷᵃʸ, ˢᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒʷ

【 ♪ 】

ᵐᵃʳᵛⁱⁿ ᵍᵃʸᵉ ᶠᵗ. ᵗᵃᵐᵐⁱ ᵗᵉʳʳᵉˡˡ
ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵒ ᵐᵒᵘⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ʰⁱᵍʰ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ

⭑━━𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩━━⭑

Eventually, Isis forgot about Rafe and his little friends

Eventually, Isis forgot about Rafe and his little friends. And Kie forgot about sulking. They really spent a great time together.

They found a way to drink alcoholic cocktails without being caught, and now they felt a bit dizzy. Isis led Kie on the dance floor, in front of the band. They knew they were being loud and foolish, but they didn't really care.

Isis didn't see Rafe staring at her. But at some point, when Kie left her to go to the bathroom, he took the opportunity to approach her. She started as she felt his hands grabbing her waist.

"Having fun, huh?" he asked.

She tried to get off his grip.

"Go fuck yourself, Rafe," she grumbled. "What do you want?"

"Me? I just wanna dance. This is Midsummers, we're having fun, right?"

"Ask someone else!" she said, a little too loud.

But he grabbed her wrist, and took her away from the dance floor.

"Let me go, you asshole!"

He dragged her away from the party, where he could make sure no one would hear them. Then, he set her hand free but stood in her way so she couldn't leave. She gave him a dark look.

"Let me go, Rafe."

"Not so tough without your gun, huh?"

"Even like that, I still kick your ass."

She started as he made a move towards her. But he gave up and clenched his fist instead.

"What are you gonna do??" she frowned. "Punch me? Go ahead, I'll be glad to tell your dad. It wouldn't be so nice of you to ruin his party, would it?"

"At least I still have a dad."

Isis' look went dark in a split second. It hurt so bad. But she couldn't let him go with that. She couldn't let him win.